Low Effort GDT Sens @ Habs 7:00pm, October 4 - @TSN

Union2017

Welcome to Ottawa, Michael Andlauer.
Feb 23, 2018
Ottawa
How is his gameplay? Skating, shot etc. I haven’t been watching

Definitely better than Watson’s. I might be biased but Kastelic is just a big improvement. Big strong body, fast enough on skates. Doesn’t make many hard headed decisions. I saw some decent passes from him before. Perfect 4th line player for us.

JungleBeat

Sep 10, 2016
Canada
Good heavy forecheck, good speed, big size, ok hands

Definitely better than Watson’s. I might be biased but Kastelic is just a big improvement. Big strong body, fast enough on skates. Doesn’t make many hard headed decisions. I saw some decent passes from him before. Perfect 4th line player for us.
Thanks. With these fourth liners we want a guy with a good motor, active stick, physicality and some decent skills to chip in.

Reactions: Union2017

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
MTL giving us a bit of speed fits. Especially on that 4th line.

Adding Formenton back would be massive. I think our forward group is complete with him back.

Defense looks capable and could hold.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Random Thoughts on the Period:

-Tkachuk made a stellar defensive play to steal the puck clean on a guy winding up in the slot.
-Tkachuk probably should have tried a shot rather than the backhanded saucer pass.

-Brannstrom made a good defensive play on the PK leading to a clear.

-Giroux and DeBrincat were magical on that PP goal

-Forsberg looking solid - boy a lot of pressure on him now. Or no pressure to compete for #1 - not sure.

-Zub with that big hit on Slavkovsky.

-Chabot might as well take that penalty on behalf of one of his players. Taking a penalty isn't a bad thing in pre-season because you practice your PK.

-Pinto gets absurd amounts of hype but he is also a really good hockey player. Makes a lot of nifty and tricky plays look effortless. A joy to watch again.

-Nice to see Kastelic step up

senswon

Quo Tendimus
Aug 1, 2007
Kingstone
Timmy likes to hold onto the puck but thats hard to do when your line mates are Debrincat and Giroux. They will figure out something that works for them in time.
It's like he's back at wing again with the amount of times he's been kicked out face offs too i noticed.

Reactions: K1900L

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad