GDT: Sens @ Habs | 2PM | CBC, RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
Markov and Diaz...soft...nothing wrong it, u just can't have all players like it. U need some counter-balance.

Subban can not protect himself and he has a target on his back due to his perceived rep and antics.

Emelin can check with the best, but he can not protect anyone, neither can George's. Frankie is willing but simply undersized. He'll try but he can not fight very well.

The D has no one 'tough and willing to drop them them' or put fear in anyone.

We have Prust. Awesome. We have Moen, but he only drops them when absolutely backed into it. Armstrong, again, is worthless.

You need a White in the line up to help Prust. He can't take on everyone by himself. You will wear him out quick.

Armstrong, White, Prust, Moen and Bouillon can all drop the gloves and defend themselves. They don't need to win every fight, just dropping the gloves suffices.

cjbhab*

Really sucks, dont know when or if this kid will actually get a real shot to show us what he can do, he needs to play with skill. Problem is you dont demote Cole as he is a 30 goal scoring veteran on a line you want to get back to last years level, trying Eller with the Gallys sounds good but they click with Prust and the Pleks line is working also.

only solution is acquire gaborik and richards to play with eller on the fourth and dump the rest. lol

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
Seems about right. Need to put him back in his place after yesterday's performance.

At least we haven't brought back the Cunenyworth system yet.

36daqy.jpg

HomaridII

May 23, 2006
Montreal, Canada
Dave Stubbs ‏@Dave_Stubbs
When #Habs Max told me Friday "Sunday, but don't report it..." I believed the guy. Three to four weeks. Sure. 7 1/2 days, more like

LaTenderness*

Armstrong, White, Prust, Moen and Bouillon can all drop the gloves and defend themselves. They don't need to win every fight, just dropping the gloves suffices.

Agreed I wouldn't want anyone else on D fighting anyways they are too valuable...

TheBabysitter*

Is there a way for new posts to get automatically posted without having to refresh the page?

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
Ellet and Prust will switch spots by the 2nd

I hope so, but I think it's stupid to start with Eller on 4th.

The kid had a great game, scored 3pts, finally had a jump to his game and got to play on the PP. How do we encourage him? By putting him on a 4th line. Great.

Using a kid on the wing and center back and forth isn't really helping his progression, not to mention being used with scrappers.

I hope Eller starts the game with the Gallys.

Gally11

Sep 20, 2010
Toronto
Interesting comment by Elliot just then.. When Bergevin got hired the player he got the most calls about is Lars Eller

googlymoogly

Oct 27, 2007
Agreed I wouldn't want anyone else on D fighting anyways they are too valuable...
Only time your D should fight is if an opposing player messes with your goalie. As you say they are too valuable. You have six D and 12 forwards. You can actually lose three forwards to the penalty box and still have three lines to run but one missing D and now you have to double shift D men to roll three pairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad