GDT: Sens @ Habs | 2PM | CBC, RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
Have to be honest here. I can't wait to see how PK does as the season goes. Hope he does great... irregardless of my contract posts. GO HABS GO Yes, I have the bi-polar HABS FAN syndrome as well... True healing only happens when one admits there is a wound. :laugh:

TheWhiteIdea

Mar 24, 2011
DirtyJerz
Cube is tough.

White needs to learn to be tough and menacing when it matters. Not giving the other team 4 and 5 minute pp. Two dumb moves earned him this.

Granted White needs to play more under control, but the guy plays all out and sticks up for his team mates. He's one of the few that can really and willingly scrap.

Armstrong is worthless.

White should be playing.

He better be dressed Wednesday vs Boston.

SakuSauce

Drive for 25
Dec 2, 2006
Montréal
if maxpac is in the lineup watch out!

Bourque-Plek-Gio
MaxPac-DD-Cole
Eller-AGally-BGally
Moen-Prust-Armstrong/White

Markov-Emelin
Bouillon-Subban
Gorges-Diaz

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
Having a healthy line up for the first time since.. god knows. Feels great

Goldthorpe

Meditating Guru
Jan 22, 2003
Montreal
Eller-Desharnais-Cole
Bourque-Plekanec-Gionta
Wolverine-AGally-BGally
Prust-White-Moen

Do it MT. Do it while we have no injuries. It won't last anyway.

Stjonnypopo

Rgesitreed Uesr
Jan 26, 2009
Mount Doom
:laugh:

Markov is without question the best player the Habs have iced in the past decade.

Well I don't know if "the best player" is the right word. He's the most consistently good player we've iced, he's been exactly what the team has needed year after year, he's made players around him better, but I don't know if best is the right word.

I'm not a big fan of Kovalev but in 07-08 he was on fire, everything he did was great, he had an all-star season.

Anyway, I'm very happy for Markov. He's playing so well and this shortened season is perfect for him. He's a really hard worker and at 34 he's managed to come back as good as he was 3 or 4 years ago. I hope he winds up his career in MTL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad