Post-Game Talk: SENS got the Blues, Thurs 7:30 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
Hoping to tune in tonight just to watch the beer league level mistakes and healthy doses of expiring vets just booting the puck around the ice like a grenade.

When's Belleville's next game?

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Is White playing tonight? He needs to get back on the board. He's been playing ok but that line Crow put together with Smith and Ryan has not generated much. White needs to get stronger to allow him to be the dominant player on the line. Playing with Stone and Chuck allowed him to play to his strengths and he did well forcing turnovers, supporting the forecheck, making plays and battling in front of the net .. I think now we see an example of a player who's development will be reduced by not having the same type of opportunities. He won't be alone.

Last edited:

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
Why you think he's not ready? Too much too soon?

Probably because there is absolutely nothing to play for with the big team while the B-Sens are barely holing on to a playoff spot. Seems dumb to have any of the impact kids up with the big team, imo.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Too much, too soon. This is a dumpster fire and it does him no good get a handful of minutes here and get man handled against teams like the Blues. He's also badly needed in Belleville tomorrow night.

I have my apprehensions as well. Definitely far from ideal on a couple fronts. I imagine he goes back tomorrow.

The Devilish Buffoon

🇵🇸 viva 🇵🇸 free 🇵🇸
Dec 24, 2018
Like I said , I am interested to see how he does. I think he's shown a couple flashes for Belleville, but I would not call him dominant . I think its a tough situation to make a debut.

Definitely not dominant, but he has looked very polished when I've watched (probably less than you). I dont think an NHL game will hurt him, though... he is smart enough and confident enough that I think no matter what he will learn from it.

I hope he is back in Belleville for the double-header against Laval but they don't really have many options... Falk just returned from injury, Lajoie is out, Englund doesnt deserve a game, and they needed an LD.

FormentonTheFuture

Sep 29, 2017
Probably because there is absolutely nothing to play for with the big team while the B-Sens are barely holing on to a playoff spot. Seems dumb to have any of the impact kids up with the big team, imo.
Belleville is off tonight, so Brannstrom isn't missing anything at the moment.

DrakeAndJosh

Intangibles
Jun 19, 2010
Kanata
Awesome. I’ll watch five mins to see Brannstrom and the college kid play. Actually that might not be enough to see them each have a shift, maybe ten mins.

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
Belleville is off tonight, so Brannstrom isn't missing anything at the moment.

Personally id rather him stay with a team where he can practice with actual skilled players as oppose to the group of cast offs we have in Ottawa.

I guess it will prepare him for his future up here with zero surrounding support from the rest of the team!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad