In the Penalty Box
O.png
vs :blues

Stupendous Yappi

Any famous last words? Not yet!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
The Blues are banged up. No Tarasenko or Perron.

I’m in town to attend this game, first ever visit to Canada. We plan to take in the canal tomorrow.

I had thought I could easily find a sports bar that would have all NHL games available, wanting to see Blues vs Coyotes tonight. But after calling around I’m starting to think there is no such place. Any last minute recommendations for a place near City Centre for watching out of market hockey?

starling

Nov 7, 2010
Ottawa

I’m in town to attend this game, first ever visit to Canada. We plan to take in the canal tomorrow.

I had thought I could easily find a sports bar that would have all NHL games available, wanting to see Blues vs Coyotes tonight. But after calling around I’m starting to think there is no such place. Any last minute recommendations for a place near City Centre for watching out of market hockey?
The skating (and maintenance) season ended yesterday I think. Hopefully you can still get something out of it.

Reactions: Stupendous Yappi

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007

Chez Lucien is a nice place in the Byward Market, they'll put the game on if you are ok with sitting at the bar. Great food too!

devbouz12

Eugene's dad
Jan 15, 2012
13-2 sens. Lindberg and Boro hatty. Spartacat is actually Melnyk. Dorion comes out with the ice girls to shovel the ice during commercial breaks. Heatley is spotted on kisscam with a blow-up doll.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
I wonder what our goalies feel like pregame before playing really good teams. When I was on dead last beer league teams playing the #1 team in the division I was always like oh crap well I guess I am going to get an absolutely crazy workout tonight.

Stupendous Yappi

Any famous last words? Not yet!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
I saw an ad for morning skate being open to the public tomorrow, but I’m hesitant to trek out to the arena since our hotel is downtown. Is there much to do around the Canadian Tire Center?

Thanks for the kind words and advice. We had a blast walking out in the snow this afternoon. We don’t get much snow in Texas. I far prefer Ottawa to San Francisco, which was our last stop on out Blues’ road vacation.

LuckyPierre

Jul 1, 2010
I saw an ad for morning skate being open to the public tomorrow, but I’m hesitant to trek out to the arena since our hotel is downtown. Is there much to do around the Canadian Tire Center?

Thanks for the kind words and advice. We had a blast walking out in the snow this afternoon. We don’t get much snow in Texas. I far prefer Ottawa to San Francisco, which was our last stop on out Blues’ road vacation.

The only attraction on that edge of town is the Diefenbunker. It's a cold war nuclear shelter meant to house our top men.. pretty cool museum.

Other than that, no, CTC is in the middle of nowhere.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
The only attraction on that edge of town is the Diefenbunker. It's a cold war nuclear shelter meant to house our top men.. pretty cool museum.

Other than that, no, CTC is in the middle of nowhere.

I did an escape room there. Pretty awesome experience tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad