Post-Game Talk: SENS get Wild, Sat. 1:00pm

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
Get Drake back up here and then fire Smith and Boedkker into the sun and it's actually not a terrible group of forwards.

The Devilish Buffoon

🇵🇸 viva 🇵🇸 free 🇵🇸
Dec 24, 2018
Get Drake back up here and then fire Smith and Boedkker into the sun and it's actually not a terrible group of forwards.

What does Boedker return, you think? I dont think he is so bad, good forechecker and he plays a simple game which I dont hate. On pace for 48 pts this yr and has scored between 41-52 pt pace in 6 of his last 7 yrs

Could we get a 2nd? Wonder if we would retain on him, would really increase his value

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
I was not keeping track of Boedkers point totals so 24 was definitely a surprise.

I think we should be able to sucker another team into picking him up.

The Devilish Buffoon

🇵🇸 viva 🇵🇸 free 🇵🇸
Dec 24, 2018
I was not keeping track of Boedkers point totals so 24 was definitely a surprise.

I think we should be able to sucker another team into picking him up.

He was 2nd on our team in pts in december lol

How

Even if you dont count his 4 pt night he was 5th

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
Per tsn 1200
Nilsson starting

Keeping Hogberg confidence high by not playing him:popcorn:

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
He's played 3 in a row without a win as a rookie, nothing to do with confidence, just the nature of our goaltending situation
He played well though and Wild is the biggest test
Nilsson can have the Canes

Larionov

Feb 9, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Hopefully Smith is traded for any kind of pick and Paul takes his spot.

Smith would be an ideal depth pickup for a contender if he was on an expiring deal, but the fact that he has term left makes him very difficult to move.

As for Nilsson, I am sure that his green and blue pads, mask, blocker and trapper will look great with our red and black uniforms. ;-)

The Wild's speed is going to really stand out today - I look forward to my wife swearing in French again about how slow we play...

BankStreetParade

Jan 22, 2013
Ottawa
FFS.

He is truly a terrible coach

I'd rather 11+7 if it means Stone and Duchene see more ice time. Only two decent players on the team, need them playing more than usual to give us a chance. Also, our D is a hot pile of garbage. I couldn't pick six of those losers to play a full game either.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
I'd rather 11+7 if it means Stone and Duchene see more ice time. Only two decent players on the team, need them playing more than usual to give us a chance. Also, our D is a hot pile of garbage. I couldn't pick six of those losers to play a full game either.
11 + 7 is in no way beneficial for any of our forwards. Nobody likes jumping line to line. It's frustrating as anything as a player.

If you want Stone and Duchene to get more time, sit the 4th line and play Stone's entire line more.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad