Post-Game Talk: SENS get Wild, Sat. 1:00pm

Ray Kinsella

Feb 13, 2018
Poorly officiated. Nilsson gagged om the 3rd one. Frustrating to watch and a game that Dubnyk did his job and stopped 4 grade A chances when it mattered.

Boucher effed it up as usual...please fire the entire coaching staff already. I know we are missing key guys,

“but the coaching staff refuses to recognize who is going and who isn't.”

They are making it all worse

Literally... did anyone catch Nilsson skating to the bench with about a minute to go in the 3rd and we still had only 5 guys on the ice? Not certain if that’s on him or Boucher but can’t imagine the crowd’s reaction if the Wild had scored... not that it mattered at that point but still.

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015
We very well could finish 4th last and draft a player not as good as Tkachuk.

I keep Tkachuk all day everyday. Especially since he has shown top line upside and is the perfect prospect/young player to have for this sh****ty situation we in

the draft is deep as hell. Hughes and Kakko are franchise level and 3 other players who can make a run in the top 5. we need superstar talent honestly and tkachuk won't be a superstar.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
the draft is deep as hell. Hughes and Kakko are franchise level and 3 other players who can make a run in the top 5. we need superstar talent honestly and tkachuk won't be a superstar.

Man same ***** every year. Svechnikov was supposed to go haywire but Tkachuk outplaying him. Yaddiya yaddiya ya.

A bird in the hand than two in the bush. Tkachuk won't be a superstar but he can be a star with the attitude of a superstar, which is WAYYY more valuable for us right now with the situation we in. A superstar with a quiet attitude but could get totally destroyed and his potential exhausted entirely in this environment with Menlyk. If we were a rebuilding team under better ownership, then ya, I agree, but in the mess we in, Tkachuk is a GODSEND.

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015
Man same ***** every year. Svechnikov was supposed to go haywire but Tkachuk outplaying him. Yaddiya yaddiya ya.

A bird in the hand than two in the bush. Tkachuk won't be a superstar but he can be a star with the attitude of a superstar, which is WAYYY more valuable for us right now with the situation we in. A superstar with a quiet attitude but get totally destroyed and his potential exhausted entirely in this environment with Menlyk.

svechnikov is playing great. you can't judge them based off their first season like that. Svech has significantly more upside.

Reactions: avsfan09

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
White's icetime has gone down steadily in the last two-three weeks. Has nothing to do with the PK. Smith especially should not be getting the icetime he's getting regardless.

But good on you for once again being a little reductive *****.

No it hasn't. His average for the year is 15:55
Last 5
17:23
20:01
18:02
17:40
16:07 (this game)
======
Previous 10
14:42 -- 12/04
16:47
19:26
17:41
20:33
18:11
15:34
17:24
19:31
17:17 -- 12/28

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
The game was lost on 2 scrambles: Ceci skates back to the guy in behind him on the 2nd goals, does nothing, falls over the guy, puck stay in and 3 on 2 they whack it in.

Third goal undersized DeMelo is pushing Spurgeon face on, can't move him from the front of the net, and 3rd whack goes in.

Scrambles + softest overall defense in the league means awesome scoring opportunities.

Would also like to know where White was on the backcheck on the first goal. I believe Harpur got puck-focussed on the 4th and lost Parise.
VXrAby.jpg

Tkachuk was back and allowed him the ice to come in front.. Not sure you can blame White on that

Sensmileletsgo

Oct 22, 2018

A bird in the hand than two in the bush. Tkachuk won't be a superstar but he can be a star with the attitude of a superstar, which is WAYYY more valuable for us right now with the situation we in. A superstar with a quiet attitude but could get totally destroyed and his potential exhausted entirely in this environment with Menlyk. If we were a rebuilding team under better ownership, then ya, I agree, but in the mess we in, Tkachuk is a GODSEND.
Well said. It sucks that we may miss on a great player this year not having our first round pick, but fortunately (or unfortunately) I think we'll be in the race for the 1st overall for quite a few more seasons. I'm happy we have Tkachuk and I think we can build a good core around him and some of our other young players over then next 3-4 years.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad