Pre-Game Talk: Sens @ Flyers | 7pm - Sportsnet East | Snap/Crackle/Pop this skid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FightingIrish

Total Lak of Respek
Aug 30, 2010
Ottawa
Where's the GDT!!!??? We're 2.5 hrs out, what kind of **** show are we running here!?

tumblr_m8fu3etzdf1r6v7x1.gif

Emerica

May 29, 2010
steffeG got a plug from Bobby Mac on twitter.

We've got a star among us, boys.

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
If we can't score more than 2 against this goaltending and defense, we have some serious problems. Just keep this game 5 on 5 please. Stay away from a special teams battle.

Berserker*

I wish someone from the NHL would go around the league and properly measure all players officially.

If smaller kids realized that there are many players smaller than 6'0 that might encourage them to keep at it.

I don't think it would make much of a difference. I may be mistaken, but I am pretty sure that there isn't a lack of small players trying out for/making major junior teams. They also lie about height and weight at the major junior level as well, so there are a lot of pint sized players playing in the CHL.

If a small player isn't making it anywhere at the CHL level, than it is more likely due to lack of talent than anything else. A player would likely have to be legally a midget to be considered to small for the CHL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad