Pre-Game Talk: Sens @ Flyers | 7pm - Sportsnet East | Snap/Crackle/Pop this skid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike999

Colin Greening's BFF
Feb 20, 2007
Ottawa
www.esfclan.net
Don't worry guys, I got this. Wearing my slump buster Greening heritage jersey all day at work today. The last game they won was the same day I last wore this jersey to work. It's practically a guaranteed win!

Qward

Because! That's why!
Jul 23, 2010
Behind you, look out
Lines look like;

Lats/Turris/Alfy
Conacher/Zib/Silf
Kassian/Smith/Neil
Greening/Pageau/Condra

Ian Mendes ‏@ian_mendes 37s

Here are new look Sens lines: Latendresse-Turris-Alfredsson. Conacher-Zibanejad-Silfverberg. Greening-Pageau-Condra. Kassian-Smith-Neil.

Called it.

derriko

Mar 7, 2009
Las Vegas
0910d2a7439e52608bbd4efc9b132cdc-1.jpeg

Our guys need some of these. Our third line hasn't been doing their job lately, and we need them. Send em out to start and tell them to put someone through the glass or they arent going to see a lot of ice. Set the tone right off the bat.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
I think I'm officially giving up on the team making the playoffs if they blow this

I know they've played a lot better in the last two games but this is crunch time, what matters are W not effort.

Come on boys!

EDIT: still NO Michalek? I think I'm officially done liking him, he's useless if he's always injured

Sarcasticus

Mar 25, 2010
Ottawa
Twuttles: @NHL_Sens

LINEUP @ PHI: @RobinLehner will start in goal while @JGPageau makes NHL debut in place of Regin. No other changes from game in Tampa Bay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad