Low Effort GDT Sens @ Edm, 10 mar 8:00 - SN, TVAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

cudi

Mojo So Dope
Feb 2, 2020
D.J. you lost 10-0 tonight. Is it fair to say that it isn't the result you wanted?

Wheres Don Brennan been at lately? I don't like the guy but he was good for a few laughs. Never knew wtf he was gonna ask lol

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
I don't think so. If we keep seeing garbage games like this until season's end he'll be on the hot seat no doubt. No way does Dorion want to destroy all the kids' confidence going forward. This is also on Dorion mind you with the defense he's put together, but coaches always go first.
Yea, you may be right .

Reactions: L'Aveuglette

Tap on the Ankle

Jun 9, 2004
Ottawa
Man I f***ing hate Talking Head analysis in the intermissions.
It's never remotely interesting. I'm guessing they have to be really lame like that and speak in useless generalities to have wider understanding/appeal because even former players do it on those big broadcast shows. Then you have guys like Sean Avery who give much deeper analysis on plays he posts on instagram while swearing half the time and barely acting serious.

h2

Mar 26, 2002
It is? That's really not something I've ever really thought about White. I'm more worried about his injury.

His shot charts look great this season, like a great defensive C.

Has this ever been an issue of Whites? Like ever. I don’t see it as an issue now either personally.

It’s something that I thought was always very apparent from White, not sure why either of you make it sound surprising. Obviously I’m not the only one seeing this as I was quoting the OP who agrees.

I like White as a 2nd/3rd line tweener, I just wish he was more intense and I do get frustrated with that aspect lacking in his game.

Last edited:

Answer

Dec 17, 2006
Edmonton
Stützle-Beniers-Batherson
Tkachuk-Norris-Pinto
Formenton-Greig-White

We deserve this

We deserve better defense!

We could've Used Dadonov and Murray's money to sign legit 2 top-4 defense man. One to play with Chabot and other to anchor the 2nd pairing

Reactions: branch

RAFI BOMB

May 11, 2016
Good to see DJ sticking with the Tkachuk Stützle Batherson line. Gives them a chance to build some chemistry. It could also be a line to stick with if White is out long term

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad