Low Effort GDT Sens @ Edm, 10 mar 8:00 - SN, TVAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

slamigo

Skate or Die!
Dec 25, 2007
Ottawa
I saw one shift where Colin White full up stopped short to avoid throwing a body check. What is going through his mind? Not hockey.

Reactions: h2

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
I can already see the "we had a good 3rd period". DJ this is score effect, Oilers know they have to play at 100% for 30 minutes then cruise through the rest of the game

After the ton of scoring chances we gave up, our weak shots makes it even more embarrassing. At least do something offensively? lol even the Mike Smith 2 glove saves were not even on net, Smith with the mustard to laugh at us a little bit more

I have absolutely no idea how can people defend this team, this is terrible terrible hockey (even for a rebuilding team) and it's not just that we laid an egg. It happens pretty often.

Blaming Murray for what? all I'm saying is he has been terrible this season. That's a fact. Try and disprove it, I dare you.

I can bet you a house that any goalie in the world would get shelled when we play like this. There's maybe 3 goalies I can think of that could possibly make a difference (but we'd still be pretty bad), Vasi, Gibson and Fleury. Maybe some others on any given night but those are the only 3 I would expect semi miracles.

I mean it's pretty easy to see. Before the Tkachuk post, we had 2 scoring chances all game and missed the net on both. Oilers had already at least 30 scoring chances and many many from the home plate.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Hey guys! Was out but now I'm in.

Just grabbing a pop and some chips and getting myself REAL comfortable on the sofa, about to tune in. Hope it's going well!

giphy.gif

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
Has anyone looked good tonight? I was gonna watch from the 2nd and on but when I saw it was 4-0 I started playing Assasin’s Creed Odyssey instead lol

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
I can't remember the last time I was this disgusted watching the Senators.

I think I'm going to skip the next few games. I've got better things to do than watch this kind of crap.

Reactions: L'Aveuglette

Sting

Feb 8, 2004
This is the kind of biased comment that drives me nuts. The worst play by far was White's unforced giveaway but no mention of that.

Biased? Hardly. I'm not here defending White...he's prone to making bonehead mistakes too.

However every. single. game. Gudbranson is costing us goals. Reilly has his moments, but it's clear that he's an AHL caliber d-man.

h2

Mar 26, 2002
I saw one shift where Colin White full up stopped short to avoid throwing a body check. What is going through his mind? Not hockey.

Colin White’s lack of intensity is very frustrating.

Reactions: Yak

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
He had 2 good hits a in the first period. He only had 1 shift in the 2nd .. He usually doesn't shy away from playing the body. Not sure what shift you are referring to.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
We'll pop 2 in and have a good period with the Oilers not playing, we'll say we are happy with the way we responded and need to play the rest of the game that way, as though the other team gives up at the start of the game.

Reactions: Deku

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Our neutral zone has stunk since the start of the year. The issue looks way worse against mcdavid and draisaitl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad