Post-Game Talk: Sens @ DEVILS, FEB 3rd - Andy Hammond Special Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
Seriously disappointed in this season. 2 in a row. Pro sports is a cycle, but I hope we get better soon, this win 1 lose 1 thing is really starting to piss me off.

If we end up trading Methot I think I'll break something, especially if we keep Neil and Phillips. I have a lot of respect for them but you can't let players handle the way you manage your club. If you can't get anything for them, sure keep them, but if you can work out something that is ok for them and for us then do it. I hope Murray has the same idea.

And the Devils man, no words seriously, so ****ing boring yikes

Last edited:

MiscBrah

Mar 16, 2012
I haven't watched a Sens vs Devils game in years. Always the same type of game, always.

How was Lazar? I noticed he got his 2nd goal, but then took 2 penalties?

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Yeah I think I'm for the first time since the Scabs obliteration genuiely bummed about the future of the team

The team is trending upwards so there is light at the end of the tunnel but the tunnel just seems to continuously get longer with Alfie and Spezza bailing. I can't imagine how bad the D would be if we can't keep Methot

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Lazar played a great game even before he scored the goal I thought for the first time this season kid looks like he belongs.

Neil is just so damn frustrating, I just hate his speed. He is so slow down the rush, slow to get back when the play is going the other way. He can't hold the puck for ****, play just dies on his stick. I always felt bad for his linemates he is the pure example of a offensive blackhole just sucks the life out of you.

Inf4mous0ne

Jan 28, 2010
Come on, take that softie out and it absolutely goes to OT.

Maybe Andy lets in the Karlsson turnover that Lehner stopped? You can't just pick the goal and say Andy would have made that one save and then also assume he makes all the other saves...

Lazar played a great game even before he scored the goal I thought for the first time this season kid looks like he belongs.

Agreed, on his breakaway he actually looked like he had a burst of speed. Havent really seen that since the first few weeks of the season.

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
So we lost 20 one goal games this year. There just isn't enough game breakers on this team to put us over the top in those one goal games.

MiscBrah

Mar 16, 2012
That would make us like the #1 team in the league . But yes . Agreed

30 wins, good for 8th (league wide), 69 points would put us 4th in the league.

Crazy that we've had that many 1 goal losses. I feel like if Methot had been back sooner we could have made the playoffs this year. too bad. :(

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
Playoffs are pretty unrealistic at this point so all I hope for is the progression of the younger guys and for Karlsson and Ryan to rack up the points.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Come on, take that softie out and it absolutely goes to OT.

I agree.

Now of course we can't be 100% sure that Andy would have saved that goal, but i do think Andy would have had better positioning on it than Lehner did.

Last edited:

Backpass

Jan 4, 2015
Really bad lost by Ottawa and it was a boring game.
I found that Pageau played a good game, but I guess the coach didn't see it that way as he only spent a bit more then 9 minutes on the ice.

As for Lenher, he needs to stop allowing bad goal as it's killing use.

Last edited:

SlapJack

Scum bag Sens
Dec 6, 2010
I haven't watched a Sens vs Devils game in years. Always the same type of game, always.

I wish I could say the same. Every game I know it's going to be a massive bore fest, but I still watch them. I hate the Jersey system, it kills all the entertaining bits that hockey has to offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad