Pre-Game Talk: Sens @ Devils Dec. 18 (7:30 p.m. Eastern)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
There is NO way that he could have put back on seven pounds of useful weight in four days. No way.

A hockey player will say he's "ready" even if he's got two broken arms and one of his legs lopped off. It's up to the COACH and the TRAINING STAFF to make the call as to when he's actually ready. Seeing as you're not hearing from them directly, maybe they know he's not 100% yet and sitting him out for one more game would help him.

We do play tomorrow. Inserting a fresh, healthy Methot against a surging Panthers team might be the plan.

HF Sens:

tin-foil-hat-e1303319730252.jpg

I gained 10 in 1 and a half week, they are professionnals they deal with nutritionist and everything, he absolutely can, easily. Thinking about it I agree that may be the plan (what you said). Just think it's a really huge game for us tonight

Anyways, I'll stop here I'm at 2 infractions in 2 weeks lol my personnal record! I care too much about hockey sorry for anyone I offended or anything.

GO SENS GO!

exv91

Oct 13, 2011
OMG who cares about Methot sitting this one out. How about tonight's game?

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
OMG who cares about Methot sitting this one out. How about tonight's game?

Yeah who cares if the #2 dman on this team gets scratched for a Corvo? Don't fix what ain't broke, and obviously we've had no problem winning games in a row so why would Mac switch things up?

:help:

exv91

Oct 13, 2011
Yeah who cares if the #2 dman on this team gets scratched for a Corvo? Don't fix what ain't broke, and obviously we've had no problem winning games in a row so why would Mac switch things up?

:help:

Maybe Mac knows something you and I don't.

MiscBrah

Mar 16, 2012
FYI my gf said that there was pictures of methot at a bar last weekend. Probably didn't go over too well with the coaching staff.

#stirringthepot

MiscBrah

Mar 16, 2012
Even if it's true, what's wrong with that?

He was sick with the flu. For the second time in a month. Probably not the best idea. If I was the coach I'd want him on the couch with a pound of vegetables while he watches hockey tapes, not out at a bar until 2am.

HavlatMach9

streamable 3rah1
Mar 17, 2011
Ottawa
these are perfect games which we can take advantage of. The Devils are in the playoffs hunt so these are 4 point games.

guyzeur

Mar 25, 2009
Ottawa
He was sick with the flu. For the second time in a month. Probably not the best idea. If I was the coach I'd want him on the couch with a pound of vegetables while he watches hockey tapes, not out at a bar until 2am.

It's probably just a big misunderstanding, Methot was probably following the doctor's recommendation: drink lots of liquid

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
I am not a vegan. Here is the definition of a vegan:

"a person who does not eat any food that comes from animals and who often also does not use animal products (such as leather)"

Source:
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/vegan

Ya.. that was sort of the point of the joke he made. :)

Anyway, googled it and apparently it's Las Vegan. So it's kind of like a lost vegan. Wandering a field of wheat...

If Vegas ever gets a team I shall refer to their fans as such.

LynxBud

Nov 27, 2013
Gloucester
Ya.. that was sort of the point of the joke he made. :)

Anyway, googled it and apparently it's Las Vegan. So it's kind of like a lost vegan. Wandering a field of wheat...

If Vegas ever gets a team I shall refer to their fans as such.

:laugh:

If the Sens play like they did against the Blues, tonight should be an easy two points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad