Pre-Game Talk: Sens @ Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrumpyKelly

May 15, 2011
Bottom of a bottle
Oilers are garbage. Watching 3rd period. Play like a bunch of individuals. Beat to loose pucks with young legs. Joe P with hat trick.

Yup. I doubt there is any way they pass us in the standings even with the injuries we have. They truly are the suckiest bunch that ever sucked.

Guessing 3rd pick overall- Bennett here we come!:)

EnforceTheLaus

In the Year of Our Hatter
Nov 3, 2013
iAuyiHrGXCifM.gif

Amazing

FlaPnthrsPunk

Apr 17, 2006
Coral Springs, FL
Even though the game meant nothing for either team as both will be out of the playoffs, it was a fun game to go to. Trocheck's shootout goal was freaking sick and Luongo had another stellar game.

Yes, the crowd was pretty decent for the circumstances of being on a Tuesday night against an unpopular opponent down here. I still saw someone was going after GR on Twitter about the attendance how more people would be at a Miami Subs in South Beach than at the game. I don't know why, but I kind of found that amusing.

adam graves

Panther 20 yr sth
Feb 24, 2010
south florida
Even though the game meant nothing for either team as both will be out of the playoffs, it was a fun game to go to. Trocheck's shootout goal was freaking sick and Luongo had another stellar game.

Yes, the crowd was pretty decent for the circumstances of being on a Tuesday night against an unpopular opponent down here. I still saw someone was going after GR on Twitter about the attendance how more people would be at a Miami Subs in South Beach than at the game. I don't know why, but I kind of found that amusing.

i saw that. he had 16 followers. enuf said.

And agree 100% it was a fun game. Bobylu stole another one.

coopdaloop123

Mar 11, 2013
FL
Love Trocheck's energy in the locker room after wins, he feeds off it. He is a monster that needs winning to survive haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad