Pre-Game Talk: Sens @ Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

RCDeltaFixer

Mar 15, 2014
Is it just me, or did Lu have a weird look on his face when he came out when they announced him being a star? Almost as if to say "Oh **** there's barely anyone here" but people are leaving sooooooo. Maybe I'm just over thinking it but he looked disappointed. Maybe just tired?

jrockett1096

Aug 2, 2005
Miami
www.miamiestatebuyers.com
I'm happy for Lu but Horachek's powerplay coming out of a timeout was beyond ridiculous. Was he actually coaching that vomit on the 4 on 3? What has happened to Campbell? I remember watching him years ago and he was so much more creative moving around especially on the PP and now he is nothing more than a glorified passer. Going into next year we need either a new HC or a guy just to work with these guys on the powerplay and have PH stay away from these guys when on it. That was disgusting to watch.

Erick*

Honestly, the penalty kill is more disgusting than the powerplay. Special teams have made this season an absolutely atrocious one. They've been pretty even in a lot of these games this year while at even strength.

jrockett1096

Aug 2, 2005
Miami
www.miamiestatebuyers.com
Honestly, the penalty kill is more disgusting than the powerplay. Special teams have made this season an absolutely atrocious one. They've been pretty even in a lot of these games this year while at even strength.

We're horrible at both and both are unacceptable but on a 4 on 3 at home and after a timeout you should convert or at the least by a miracle you just don't score. That was the easiest 4-3 kill I think I have ever seen.

Howboutthempanthers

Thread killer.
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2012
Brow. County, Fl.
I'm happy for Lu but Horachek's powerplay coming out of a timeout was beyond ridiculous. Was he actually coaching that vomit on the 4 on 3? What has happened to Campbell? I remember watching him years ago and he was so much more creative moving around especially on the PP and now he is nothing more than a glorified passer. Going into next year we need either a new HC or a guy just to work with these guys on the powerplay and have PH stay away from these guys when on it. That was disgusting to watch.
We're just a team full of people with 'deer in the headlights' look when they touch the ice (especially on defense). That's on the PP or even strength.

Erick*

We're horrible at both and both are unacceptable but on a 4 on 3 at home and after a timeout you should convert or at the least by a miracle you just don't score. That was the easiest 4-3 kill I think I have ever seen.

The powerplay we had to start the 3rd period after the intermission was pathetic, as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad