Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
No tanking for us

fcePZU3.jpg

Rayban*

Apr 21, 2013
Ottawa
I started the game cheering against you guys for obvious reasons, but watching Vancouver crumble was too good well done Sens :D

SevenOfSpades

Dec 9, 2010
Good lord, 8 ****ing shots for the captain.

His statline doesn't show it, but Karlsson also had a monster game. What a superstar.

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes
Cowen-Ceci needs to never not be a pairing. So good together. I don't think they were together the whole game tho.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
The biggest question mark right now is what is going to happen next game.

We had great wins like this last season, but the very next game the Sens went right back to playing like ****.

Will we just go back to playing like crap again or will we build on this win?

The last Blues game is also an example of the Sens playing a good game and then the very next game played like crap.

KwanTuM

Aug 16, 2008
Birmingham, AL
The game wasn't available on gamecenter live but I was OK when I saw the score was 3-0...and then I check again and they're tied and I wanted to see. Sigh.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Cowen-Ceci needs to never not be a pairing. So good together. I don't think they were together the whole game tho.

Cowen-Ceci needs to be together about as much as Phillips and Karlsson need to be apart.

Won the game, so I dunno but I really don't like Phillips on the first pair.

bornNraised Sens

Apr 8, 2014
Zib saw a chance to take over a game and man did he ever. Couple luckyish bounces on his goals but when your taking your chances and putting them on net tonight like he did tonight thats what happens. Hope he keeps it up. Was a force in the defensive zone too

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
They made me proud tonite ☺☻☺

Got to watch the game tonite..........................

Was saying bad words when Ottawa fell behind 3-0..............

Great comeback was great to watch the Sens bust their rears to come all the way back & then win it in OT......................

Am proud of the team and how they fought back............

:handclap::handclap::handclap:

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Amazing last two periods. No complaints here.

Love seeing the young guys show what they can do. Bring more consistency to their play and we'll be something to watch in a few seasons.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Honestly, i don't think we were playing that bad despite the 3-0 and all the breakaways and stuff.

Phillips however was bad imo. He was direct cause of 2 goals. 1st one he made a stupid decision and the 2nd one he made a stupid turnover. Should not be on the 1st pairing at all. Phillips should go apologize to Anderson for screwing up his stats.

ChocolateLeclaire

Jan 12, 2010
Ottawa, Canada
Ryan, Zbad and Karlsson were on a different level tonight. Like, if they can keep playing this, the cornerstone of a championship team-calibre.

They were unreal tonight. Unreal.

EK47

Feb 7, 2013
Cowen - Ceci is an awesome pairing!

And when things were looking the worst. Zibanejad decided to just pick the team up and carry it like a backpack!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad