Post-Game Talk: Sens @ Bruins

Status
Not open for further replies.

EK47

Feb 7, 2013
Hopefully Philloops doesn't get to play that much more this season.

Also I looove Ryan and Zibanejad and Hoffman

BigBush*

I didn't catch the whole game. Who were your top 3 performers (other than Lehner)?

Zibby for sure, and Ryan. Boro wasn't a top 3 performer but what he brought to the game is much needed. Especially against Boston.

Cecis been struggling a bit of late but had a really good game

EK47

Feb 7, 2013
Karlsson quietly had a really good game a lot of nice passes, controlled the play well.

Mingus Dew

Microphone Assassin
Oct 7, 2013
I didn't catch the whole game. Who were your top 3 performers (other than Lehner)?

Ryan was the best player on the ice after Lehner, in my opinion. Zibby scored and continues to look like first-line material (over this small sample). The third spot is a bit of a toss-up for me. I think Cowen played really well, and Karlsson saved a surefire goal early in the game. I also think Chiasson had a really strong game despite his absence from the score sheet.

Turris and MacArthur still look lost out there. I really hope that Turris scores soon; we need him to get back on track.

starling

Nov 7, 2010
Ottawa
50-18 in faceoffs LMAO.
That's 32 extra puck possessions for Boston.
Kinda makes the rest of the game amazing if you factor this in.

Slack

everything's fine?
Apr 27, 2012
Seriously, it cannot be overstated, so I will shout-type these facts.

We won against the BRUINS, in the SHOOTOUT, in an AFTERNOON game!

Any one of those 3 are typically a death sentence for us.

BigBush*

Seriously, it cannot be overstated, so I will shout-type these facts.

We won against the BRUINS, in the SHOOTOUT, in an AFTERNOON game!

Any one of those 3 are typically a death sentence for us.
Boston isn't the team they were. I've enjoyed watching them lose their title as the beast of the east

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Boston isn't the team they were. I've enjoyed watching them lose their title as the beast of the east

Yep.

They are in a decline right now.

Believe it or not, but they are also having trouble scoring goals and their defense has been weak over the past couple of games.

I still believe that they will make the playoffs and can even go to the eastern conference finals if they do not face the habs.

Mingus Dew

Microphone Assassin
Oct 7, 2013
It's just nice to beat Boston, considering the mental fits they seem to give the Sens. The fact that the win came in the afternoon and following a shootout is absolute gravy. Cameron's appointment is a great opportunity for this team to clean the slate and start fresh (to the extent that such a thing is possible). I'm cautiously optimistic for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad