GDT: Sens @ Bruins

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcnorth

Jun 28, 2011
If we could start getting some net presence and finish all these EK shots on net... that'd make a world of difference. He's been so good at getting the puck through and on net, low. The pucks are in the paint and in dangerous areas, but no Sen is in the tough spots winning puck battles. EK is not getting near enough credit for the chances he creates through that.

Zibby! So confident right now.

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
such a confident thing with zib

beauty

kids are holding their ground so far

go sens go

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
Great play by Z-Bad. His IQ is pretty high. A lesser player would have just shot and hoped for the best.

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
Tell me there is no place in fighting for the game after that.

Boro makes a statement

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
Boro way out of his weight class. He deliberately slimmed down to improve his speed. Man is he gutsy to take one Lucic.

mcnorth

Jun 28, 2011
haha

Lucic is such a big baby. He hates getting hit so much. Seen it since the beginning of his career. Typical schoolyard bully.

That was a really nice switch by Boro and EK right before that. Nice read by Boro and there's a guy who knows his responsibility there - he's got momentum going back, EK is turning, and Lucic is going to that corner hard. Phillips would leave that for EK half the time and take the front of the net. I really think Boro is a better fit with EK, even if he's over his head this season.

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
Boro woke the crowd up a bit.

Other than than.. holy crap Boro, taking on the oaf. You got kinda mashed, but good for you.

Neil's just a better fighter.. Neil's held his own a few different times with Lucic.

HSF

Sep 3, 2008
This is why a Chris Neil type player is important u can see Boston taking runs at guys all game

I really believe a guy like Stewart could be a guy who brings that toughness when needed :nod:

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
This is why a Chris Neil type player is important u can see Boston taking runs at guys all game

I really believe a guy like Stewart could be a guy who brings that toughness when needed :nod:

Stewart ****ing sucks.

His attitude also ****ing sucks.

Any team that gets Stewart will regret it instantly.

Nordic*

Oct 12, 2006
Tellus
It's been better, more sustained pressure, in large part due to the forecheck and D pinching. The D are standing guys up at our blueline making zone entries more difficult. Simple stuff like that, which we got away from under Mac. They had a good period, outside of the a Lehner softie.

Thanks for the update, nice :)

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
haha

Lucic is such a big baby. He hates getting hit so much. Seen it since the beginning of his career. Typical schoolyard bully.

That was a really nice switch by Boro and EK right before that. Nice read by Boro and there's a guy who knows his responsibility there - he's got momentum going back, EK is turning, and Lucic is going to that corner hard. Phillips would leave that for EK half the time and take the front of the net. I really think Boro is a better fit with EK, even if he's over his head this season.

Absolutely agree. Better than any of the other Dmen on LD, except a healthy Methot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad