GDT: Sens @ Bruins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slow Hands

The feels
Feb 3, 2009
Ottawa
To be fair he's a good kid. Deserved one.

Man I wish you guys could hear how badly our announcers are pronouncing some of your player names. It's atrocious.

I don't give a **** if he's a good person or not I want my ****ing hockey team to not give up short handed goals to rookies every ******* game

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
Better cry about Turris on that goal

Any person who is playing the point on the PP or even strength should never do what Turris did. It is a high risk play and the benefit of keeping the puck in the Ozone is not worth the risk of missing the puck and having the opposing forward go by you for a breakaway. I just hate seeing that play. BIG BOO to Turris.

Derivation

Jan 4, 2010
I'm not as concerned about the PP as the lack of execution and no game plan. We seemed pretty lost in the 1st and couldn't get any sustained pressure.

starling

Nov 7, 2010
Ottawa
Hard forechecking. Like it.
Ceci and Wier on PP is also good to see.
Not a bad period. Sens were a better team IMO.

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Missed the first.

Same ol' same ol'?

It's been better, more sustained pressure, in large part due to the forecheck and D pinching. The D are standing guys up at our blueline making zone entries more difficult. Simple stuff like that, which we got away from under Mac. They had a good period, outside of the a Lehner softie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad