GDT: Sens @ Bruins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mingus Dew

Microphone Assassin
Oct 7, 2013
Where are you getting this from?

I've never seen anyone say that Lehner doesn't have the potential to be an absolute stud.

There was some talk about this earlier (following the shorty I think). Lehner is still so young that he's going to remain inconsistent for a while. But you can see his potential and we might have a very good goalie going forward.

Slack

everything's fine?
Apr 27, 2012
Best game of the year for Lehner?

If this is the look of "Cameron's Sens," I'll happily eat 10 lbs of crow.

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
Did TSN5 really just jump away to some ESPN canned video with no post game commentary? Rotten coverage of our team.

Mingus Dew

Microphone Assassin
Oct 7, 2013
Part of me wonders if the recent uptick in performance is a direct result of Cameron, or simply the by-product of like a "shake-up" effect. Regardless, you have to give the new coach some credit - the team has looked good.

arglebargle

Feb 27, 2008
If they can manage to get Cowen and Gryba to stop abandoning the front of the net for no reason, they might start winning some games in regular time.

HavlatMach9

streamable 3rah1
Mar 17, 2011
Ottawa
Part of me wonders if the recent uptick in performance is a direct result of Cameron, or simply the by-product of like a "shake-up" effect. Regardless, you have to give the new coach some credit - the team has looked good.
i don't think it's a shake effect (where you play harder) because i feel the team did give it their all in a lot of games but just weren't good enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad