Pre-Game Talk: Sens @ Bruins Dec. 13. Please Don't Put Phillips On The First Pairing

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
You don't seriously take comments literally do you? It's a different way of saying that Cameron has done something many of us have posted about.

Sarcasm can be hard to relay without tone of voice :P Given the nature of some of the psots around here lately I never know what to think

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
Lehner really isn't giving me a reason to think he's an elite goaltender in the making

Can't trust the guy to make the easiest of saves

Savitar

AKA Jose
Jan 15, 2013
I don't know where this team is going right now to be honest and I don't know if Hockey operations does either

arglebargle

Feb 27, 2008
Legwand often makes good plays to get the puck, but then passes it off to nowhere like he expected a teammate to be there.

Got to wonder if he's just gotten to used to playing for the same coach and the same guys for the better part of a decade before this.

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
I get so mad when we lose, every game. But man if I get to watch Eichel or McDavid with Karlsson in the future I'll endure this pain

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
It was a bad bounce on Turris he came back and cut off the angle pretty well just a bad goal by Lehner. Whatever were in full youth mode now anyway expect lots of mistakes.

HSF

Sep 3, 2008
No support though. I would expect one of the point guys to read the play and back up when the puck gets near the blue line just as a precaution.

Ya Turris should have backed up

He also made the same mistake on that play where Lehner got caught outside his net on the first pp. Karlsson was stuck and Turris was in no man's land

Oct 10, 2010
Turris on the point on the PP is idiotic..

I know Lehner should had at that goal anyways, but why do you have a guy on the point with oneof the worst shot in the league? I mean you and i could get more zing on our slap shot over Turris.

If the point for him to just to fling the puck through and hope for a tip then put a ****ing d-man on the ice because anyone can do that.

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
Not to be mean but when I watch our roster there are so many scrubs in it, guys borderline NHL talent seriously lol ...

That being said they are very good hockey players but man ...

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
Sarcasm can be hard to relay without tone of voice :P Given the nature of some of the psots around here lately I never know what to think

Agreed. Once in the heat of the game, I posted "trade Karlsson" after he made a bad play. It was just another way of saying "dumb play" but someone went on a long rant about how some "idiots" were anti EK and wanted him gone. Many in-game posts don't need the :sarcasm: emoticon

HSF

Sep 3, 2008
It was a bad bounce on Turris he came back and cut off the angle pretty well just a bad goal by Lehner. Whatever were in full youth mode now anyway expect lots of mistakes.

Same play happened to karlsson last game St out blue line he missed the puck and boom in our net and proceeded to get crucified the last few days

Engineer

Rustled your jimmies
Dec 23, 2013
I get so mad when we lose, every game. But man if I get to watch Eichel or McDavid with Karlsson in the future I'll endure this pain

I used to... something to do with wishing you had the talent to be on the team and hating the fact that some players never seem to care.

at some point during last season though, it kind of just hit me that there's no point in taking something i have no control over personally.. i rarely get mad when we lose anymore. The only game this season has been the Toronto one.

Mingus Dew

Microphone Assassin
Oct 7, 2013
Lehner really isn't giving me a reason to think he's an elite goaltender in the making

Can't trust the guy to make the easiest of saves

The cynic in me agrees with you. But realistically it's probably too early for us to know what Lehner will or will not be when he matures as a goalie. He shows flashes of brilliance, so I'm still holding out hope he'll turn into something special.

As of right now, he's extremely inconsistent (like most young NHLers).

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
I used to... something to do with wishing you had the talent to be on the team and hating the fact that some players never seem to care.

at some point during last season though, it kind of just hit me that there's no point in taking something i have no control over personally.. i rarely get mad when we lose anymore. The only game this season has been the Toronto one.

Oh I understand, I know we have absolutely no control but it's hard to see something I care about fail. I get too involved I guess.

JBucephalus

Jan 8, 2013
Haha oh boy is Weircioch and Gryba a scary pairing. Good on Gryba to knock the guy onto the ice though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad