Post-Game Talk: Sens @ Blues Chapter 2: The Wrath of O'Rourke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
I'm curious of what people think of Wiercoch's game tonight? I personally thought he played really good and he was on the ice a lot for the last minutes in the 3rd.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
Hoffman making the NHL look like the AHL

He is acclimatizing very well and much sooner than I anticipated. Hopefully his offensive play continues at a high kevel. He is very entertaining to watch and has great puckhandling and skating skills plus a great shot too. Only things missing are size and physicality, but I won't hold that against him; let other bigger boys handle that!

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
He is acclimatizing very well and much sooner than I anticipated. Hopefully his offensive play continues at a high kevel. He is very entertaining to watch and has great puckhandling and skating skills plus a great shot too. Only things missing are size and physicality, but I won't hold that against him; let other bigger boys handle that!

I feel like he is pretty solid physically for his size. Doesn't shy way from the corners, and can take a hit well. I mean, he's more physical than guys like Turris and Michalek for one, and also more than Greening despite the large size difference. Mike is really turning into a good all-around offensive forward. Hope he gets more ice-time, especially on the PP where he is at his best imo.

SENSational Sens Fan

Mar 21, 2010
Calgary
Amazing comeback tonight for the two points! :handclap:

Despite the win, I hope Murray and company do everything they can to ensure that the officiating from this game gets reviewed and appropriate actions taken. Not one, but two legit goals disallowed!? A complete disgrace of a performance put out by the men in black and white tonight. :facepalm:

fringie

May 20, 2013
Kanata
Really strong game tonight, it took guts to sit out MM and Zbad, but it worked for PM, so now he looks like a genius. Most importantly, the team competed much harder, than many of their previous games. Still I think Legwand has been disappointing so far, does not seem to be a player that puts up 50 pts a season anymore.

Lazar, I am a bit unsure what to do with him now, he is not really doing anything great offensively, yet he can still contribute in other areas. Maybe going to wjc is good thing for him to get some confidence scoring goals. Actually, he needs to remind himself how to score goals, because it has not happened for 20 games now.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
I feel like he is pretty solid physically for his size. Doesn't shy way from the corners, and can take a hit well. I mean, he's more physical than guys like Turris and Michalek for one, and also more than Greening despite the large size difference. Mike is really turning into a good all-around offensive forward. Hope he gets more ice-time, especially on the PP where he is at his best imo.

I have seen some grit from him too and like that. Yes, he seems more physical than Turris and Mickalek. He has been an excellent addition to the team this year and given it some much needed speed and scoring.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
This game was also karma for all the blues fans coming into our boards and talking ****.

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
no, he is better than Pietro, not close really

oh wait its bluebook :shakehead

He's definately better Offensively but on the defensive side, From what EK has showed this year( even thoo he really played good tonight) I'm not sure he's better all around. But we could debate for days

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
He was in a league of his own.

iSny34Ithsg6V.gif

Filatov2Kovalev2Bonk

Effortless sexy.
Jul 13, 2006
Cumberland
Lehner has been really good at shootouts this year. Seemed like he worked on them over the summer

Lehner is the team's #1 goaltender and the team is much, much more likeable and enjoyable to watch when he is in nets. Just a great "all situations" goaltender and a proven winner already.

Good win tonight, now sit Greening and bring back Zib and we'll be near perfect.
:)

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
Just a question out of nowhere from what I read in the GDT

How the **** do ****ing armchairs GM like me and you guys are able to say if a guy is a good leader or not? Seriously why couldn't Karlsson be a Toews or Chara instead of a choker without leadership? he only has a meh team.

Other than that sick game, we all make bad comments and I am the first to do so but damn sometimes it's beyond me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad