Pre-Game Talk: Sens at Avs

Status
Not open for further replies.

EatPrayHockey

Oct 30, 2013
LA, CA
Watch this board go into full meltdown mode if we lose with Spezza in the lineup.

spez_wb.jpg

Herc Man

AmandaHugincis
Jan 11, 2007
Nepean
MODS:

I formally request a trade from the Sens HFB. There are to many moaners and whiners that seem to make a living at bashing team players. Critiques are cool, bashing not so cool. Because of this I cannot participate at the highest standards you are used to.

I'm sure at my age and injury history I should garner a 1st rounder and several good posting prospects or posting rookies. My bum knee and bad back aside, my posts are well though out and concise and my value is the highest it is going to be with my injury history and posting giveaways.

I will waive my NTC, but not to Edmonton, Montreal, Toronto, or Winnipeg.

Qward

Because! That's why!
Jul 23, 2010
Behind you, look out
MODS:

I formally request a trade from the Sens HFB. There are to many moaners and whiners that seem to make a living at bashing team players. Critiques are cool, bashing not so cool. Because of this I cannot participate at the highest standards you are used to.

I'm sure at my age and injury history I should garner a 1st rounder and several good posting prospects or posting rookies. My bum knee and bad back aside, my posts are well though out and concise and my value is the highest it is going to be with my injury history and posting giveaways.

If you cannot take it here, you are gonna get eaten alive over there.

ROR is day to day.
That is good news for us.

GimmeMyJetpack

Classless.
Jun 25, 2012
Ottawa
nailed-it-thumb.jpg

I'm digging these lines. I would have liked to keep greening-smith-condra together, though.

Love greening and spezza together. Look how good they have been this year together. Man i love them so much it makes sense to break up a line that had 2 goals last game...Better yet lets put in a rookie and see how he handles being in his own end the entire game. Hey, while we are it let's sit a rookie who finally developed chemistry with another player, it will crush his spirit even more.

Genius.

:sarcasm:

83DIZ65

Sep 8, 2011
halifax
Love greening and spezza together. Look how good they have been this year together. Man i love them so much it makes sense to break up a line that had 2 goals last game...Better yet lets put in a rookie and see how he handles being in his own end the entire game. Hey, while we are it let's sit a rookie who finally developed chemistry with another player, it will crush his spirit even more.

Genius.

:sarcasm:

Are your initials jgp??:sarcasm:

WhiteLight*

Here we go again:

Sylvain St-Laurent ‏@Syl_St_Laurent 14m
Les trios: Greening-Spezza-Stone, MacArthur-Turris-Ryan, Conacher-ZBad-Michalek, Kassian-Smith-Condra. Pageau et Neil

I wouldn't be surprised if MacArthur starts with Spezza tomorrow :facepalm:

oooooffffffff course King Spezza gets Greening. OK, I understand taking out one of Stone, Pageau pr Kassian for Spezza, but of course they screw up all the lines just for him. Why the **** not

Greening and Condra should be glued together. Said it at the start of the year, saying it now. Best line last game, hey I know why don'T we break them up! :facepalm:

HavlatMach9

streamable 3rah1
Mar 17, 2011
Ottawa
- Anderson's numbers, 5 GA in 29 shots, 828 SV pct.
1 of the goals he gave up was to Karlsson. probably didn't know that an uber talent was about to take the shot and probably didn't expect the fake delay shot

[NHL]2010020472-57-h[/NHL]

DylanSensFan

BEESHIP: NBH
Aug 3, 2010
Calgary
We're on a 4 game win streak with a very inconsistent team, playing against a team that has played much better than us.

There are two scenarios that can play out tomorrow.

1) We win, but all credit is given to everyone but Spezza (we'll ignore that the team has been playing this way since before he was injured) and we'll have won despite him being in the line-up.

2) We lose, and all blame will be placed on Spezza rejoining the line-up (because every player on the team forgets how to play when he's on the ice).

Looking forward to this one!

You forgot option 3: Spezza and Stone light it up, we crush Colorado and absolutely destroy every team we play on the road. We go on a nice long run and get into the playoffs. Spezza carries this team to the conference final, where we go to game seven...

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
MODS:

I just traded you to the Panthers boards for Matt Gilroy.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
I think it makes a lot of sense to have Greening play with Spezza & Stone. First, Greening is the fastest skater on the team & they will need his speed with Spezza & Stone being a couple of slow pokes. Second, Greening is arguably the best defensive forward on the team & he will be needed to back check when Spezza & Stone give the puck away. Third, it will be Greening doing all the hard work in the corners & along the boards to get Spezza & Stone the puck.

I also like Smith on LW but Greening is faster & has some good chemistry with Spezza which will help this line more. Besides I'm happy Pageau is out of the lineup & Smith has replaced him on the 4th line, it makes our 4th line bigger & tougher & our team stronger down the middle which is what I want. Next, I'm hoping Neil replaces Condra when he returns from injury but it's more likely Kassian will come out.

Greening - Spezza - Stone
MacArthur - Turris - Ryan
Conacher - Zibanejad - Michalek
Kassian - Z. Smith - Neil

HockeySens

Feb 22, 2013
I think it makes a lot of sense to have Greening play with Spezza & Stone. First, Greening is the fastest skater on the team & they will need his speed with Spezza & Stone being a couple of slow pokes. Second, Greening is arguably the best defensive forward on the team & he will be needed to back check when Spezza & Stone give the puck away. Third, it will be Greening doing all the hard work in the corners & along the boards to get Spezza & Stone the puck.

I also like Smith on LW but Greening is faster & has some good chemistry with Spezza which will help this line more. Besides I'm happy Pageau is out of the lineup & Smith has replaced him on the 4th line, it makes our 4th line bigger & tougher & our team stronger down the middle which is what I want. Next, I'm hoping Neil replaces Condra when he returns from injury but it's more likely Kassian will come out.

Greening - Spezza - Stone
MacArthur - Turris - Ryan
Conacher - Zibanejad - Michalek
Kassian - Z. Smith - Neil

Would rather have condra than neil just because condra is one of our better PKer, already lost gonchar, alfredsson and silfverberg. Losing Pageau and condra means the sens have less PKers. I would keep condra just for that and he is much better hockey player than Neil at this point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad