Jobu Needs Rum
May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
Beetlejuice-You-bunch-of-losers-beetlejuice-the-movie-23336103-499-279.gif

And again...

PensFanSince1989

Oct 25, 2008
- Art Ross

Crosby out for free point and results in goal...

Crosby gets caught deep on long shift trying to score...

He cares more about the Art Ross then anything.

Ya, he wasn't out at the end there because he's one of our best face-off men and best players? It was just for the free point! And trying to score in Overtime? The selfish *******.

displacedpensfan

Dec 23, 2008
Don't Blame MAF

Fleury was awesome.

The 3rd period was the most vomit inducing 20 mins of hockey I've seen in awhile. Thank God Buffalo is our last game.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
As a positive I really had lost all respect and expectations for this team so I can not say that I was angry or disappointed.

Crosby likely put a stranglehold on the scoring title.

That's all I've got.

cygnus47

Sep 14, 2013
++ Beauner
++ Hornqvist
++ Winnik
+ Sid

-- Pou
----- Lovejoy
--------- MJ
---------- PP
---------------- Mental toughness

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I really do not understand how you can send Kunitz out there specifically for that D zone draw. Not Spaling. Not Winnik. Kunitz.

And the line management. Malkin with Beau . . . tilts the ice, great chances on their two shifts. So, of course, you've got to make Malkin's job 10X harder by asking him at 50% to do everything for Kunitz and Comeau.

I said it before and will say it again: This is not a good team, but Mike Johnston's bench management is going to be the difference between making and not making the playoffs.

MrBurghundy

I may be older but I'm never forgetting #47 & #41
Oct 5, 2009
I Love Scotch
As soon as I saw Scuderi-Lovejoy on the ice, and then they proceeded to back in all the way down behind the goal line, I knew the game was over.

Lovejoy is the worst defenseman on the team. Worse than Chorney. He's an AHL'er at best.

PensFanSince1989

Oct 25, 2008
As a positive I really had lost all respect and expectations for this team so I can not say that I was angry or disappointed.

Crosby likely put a stranglehold on the scoring title.

That's all I've got.

Huh? Crosby is losing the Art Ross race after tonight. Well, he's tied with Tavares, but Tavares has the tie breaker.

turd

Feb 1, 2013
Fleury was awesome.

The 3rd period was the most vomit inducing 20 mins of hockey I've seen in awhile. Thank God Buffalo is our last game.

Buffalo? You mean one of the teams that has been averaging more goals per game than us lately?

Terrapin

Mar 6, 2007
I used to work in a nursing home, with a lot of dementia patients. That sad, blank stare that some of them have is the exact same look as MJ has on the bench. I won't even complain about him though, because who's the bigger idiot, him, or the guys that hired him?

The following guys have taken things to a new level of humiliating play:

Kunitz
Lovejoy
Scuderi
Sutter
Spaling
Lapiere
Adams
Comeau

I pray, absolutely pray that Lemieux sells this team to someone with a ****ing clue how to put together a winning team.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I expected a loss. I wasn't disappointed.

The best part in all of this is that JR built a team for the playoffs, he dumped Despres for Lovejoy because it made the team more of a playoff team, Johnston said all the right things and did all of the right things for all of 2.5 months, this team deserves the current state they are in with the attitude they show on the ice.

I can't wait for the propagandic ******** out of Mario and Ron's mouth about this team and it's future.

When the Pens miss, I would just fire everyone - Rutherford, Guerin, Fitzgerald, Botterill, Morehouse, Johnston, Tocchet, Agnew, everyone.

Somewhere, Ray Shero and Dan Bylsma are laughing their ***** off.

Don't worry guys, they're making a commercial montage with a new Fall Out Boy song!

Sponsored by Old Navy and free pizza.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad