Post-Game Talk: Sens 4, Pens 3 (OT) - Buffalo for All The Marbles

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArcticFox

Nov 2, 2010
Because losing that in Buffalo would be the perfect way to end it.
Amen. Make the playoffs for what? A sweep in rd1 followed by excuses like always?

This team needs to be blown up and we need a new coach, not Bylsma 2.0.

ByeByeBylsma*

So pathetic. Almost makes me want to be a Flyers fan...

Anyways..

+I had to work and missed this abomination.
-Everything

YinzAintBurgh*

- Art Ross

Crosby out for free point and results in goal...

Crosby gets caught deep on long shift trying to score...

He cares more about the Art Ross then anything.

djt153

Dec 26, 2003
no other gears, no mental toughness, no nothing. A rotten team team. Couldn't trust chorney and pouliot so had to play what would be the worst third pairing in the league huge minutes.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 5, 2008
BCOLzUL.gif

I defy any person on this forum or involved with this organization in any way to tell me that this team deserves to be in the playoffs, and Ottawa deserves to miss them.

Common Sense

Dec 29, 2010
I hope the Sens make the playoffs, whether it's at our expense or not. That's a team that deserves it. We're a miserable team of losers.

ImporterExporter

"You're a boring old man"
Jun 18, 2013
Oblivion Express
We are going to lose it. As soon as we went up 3-0 I said we'd lose 4-3 in OT. This is the biggest disgrace in sports. **** this entire organization and anyone who pumps money into it.

Kovifan27

Jan 17, 2012
Philly, PA
The biggest problem is even if they miss the playoffs the meltdown will all be blamed on coaching and we will end up with the same acquire experience mentality that is sinking the ship.

AjaxTelamon

Jul 8, 2011
I really do not understand how you can send Kunitz out there specifically for that D zone draw. Not Spaling. Not Winnik. Kunitz.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Amen. Make the playoffs for what? A sweep in rd1 followed by excuses like always?

This team needs to be blown up and we need a new coach, not Bylsma 2.0.

When I started that playoff thread, I said 'you watch, that last game in Buffalo is going to be a win or go home game and we're going to lose it'.

If I were only so prophetic with those damn lottery numbers.

mikethelegacy

formerly mikelegacy
May 9, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa
I was talking to my buddy (a buffalo fan) today about how ridiculously ironic it would be if the Pens lost to Buffalo and dropped out of the playoffs, ultimately losing buffalo the 30th spot as well. :laugh:

Crosberry87

Oct 9, 2008
USA
I ****ing hate this team. Never seen a bigger collection of losers in my life. Please blow this up Mario.

Mischa

Feb 11, 2012
poor penguins books avatars are never going to see the light of day

MrBurghundy

I may be older but I'm never forgetting #47 & #41
Oct 5, 2009
I Love Scotch
The biggest problem is even if they miss the playoffs the meltdown will all be blamed on coaching and we will end up with the same acquire experience mentality that is sinking the ship.

The only place this team needs experience is in it's head coach.

hiptanaka

Jan 12, 2006
Woonsocket
+The loss. This team NEEDS to miss the playoffs for any change to happen. This team needs to be fully exposed for what it really is. Dont be upset people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad