GDT: Senators vs Sharks 7:00PM CBC CSNCA "This might Hertl your eyes!!"

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Ken Warren ‏@Citizenkwarren 5m Joe Corvo leaving the ice with facial injury....not sure whether it was a puck or a stick

Ken Warren ‏@Citizenkwarren 5m If Corvo can't play, Gryba would take his spot

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Dear CBC:

Go **** yourselves. Because this counts as a national broadcast, Centre Ice won't carry it. Even though it's only available as the late game in Ontario.

So I have to hope that my guide is wrong for the ****ty SD CBC that's buried somewhere in my channel listing and they're showing the game instead of the news and crap that they have showing for 7pm

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Dear CBC:

Go **** yourselves. Because this counts as a national broadcast, Centre Ice won't carry it. Even though it's only available as the late game in Ontario.

So I have to hope that my guide is wrong for the ****ty SD CBC that's buried somewhere in my channel listing and they're showing the game instead of the news and crap that they have showing for 7pm

Could you watch the game online? It's probably lower quality but it's better than nothing.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
To each their own. I didn't mind it at all. I mean what do you expect them to say that the broadcast can show. This isn't 24/7 uncensored or anything.

Led Zappa

Tomorrow Today
Jan 8, 2007
Silicon Valley
Couture has the charisma of a rock. :laugh:

Not even a rock :sarcasm:

2008_0922MyCamera0084.JPG

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
To each their own. I didn't mind it at all. I mean what do you expect them to say that the broadcast can show. This isn't 24/7 uncensored or anything.

Not saying it's a bad thing... But hearing Couture's cracky voice trying to yell "yeah yeah yeah!" is neither entertaining nor informative. I like when they let us hear what is actually being said on the bench between shifts, because that's informative, or something funny.

I hope we hear nothing but Sasquatch howls on the forecheck.

This, would qualify for the latter. I'm hoping Burns is on for a goal so we can hear him whoop.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
The secret is out. We're doomed! :sarcasm:

Ottawa Senators ‏@Senators 16m
#Sens coach MacLean informs the media that @RobinLehner will start in goal and Jason Spezza will return to the lineup tonight in San Jose.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad