GDT: Senators vs Sharks 7:00PM CBC CSNCA "This might Hertl your eyes!!"

HOOCH2173

That HOOCH is Crazy!
Nov 24, 2009
Lake Forest
Dear CBC:

Go **** yourselves. Because this counts as a national broadcast, Centre Ice won't carry it. Even though it's only available as the late game in Ontario.

So I have to hope that my guide is wrong for the ****ty SD CBC that's buried somewhere in my channel listing and they're showing the game instead of the news and crap that they have showing for 7pm

Is it a Canadian thing? cause they are showing it on the free preview of CI here So Cal tonight!

glasgow26

Jul 17, 2007
San Francisco
I'll be at the game tonight, first game this season for me. Juiced!

Sharks win 5-3

Couture, Kennedy, Hertl, Pavelski, Braun

Michalek, Conacher, Turris

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Is it a Canadian thing? cause they are showing it on the free preview of CI here So Cal tonight!

It's a national broadcast thing. When a game is on NBC Sports Net or whatever in the US, you won't get the game on CI, right?

Because CBC is a national network, the game counts as a national broadcast and isn't being aired by CI. In spite of the fact that CBC is only airing the game in some regions and most of the country is getting Montreal/Vancouver instead.

I think the Eastern CBC that I have might be from outside of Toronto, so I could get the game, but it will be in extra crappy SD because that channel always blows

OmniSens

@OmniSenators
Sep 22, 2008
Ottawa
snog

sharks 6
sens 2

thornton x4, hertl, burns.

thornton then gets suspended for 50 games due to indecent exposure.

:biglaugh:

Nicely done sir, nicely done!

Have a good one tonight boys and girls! Definitely one of my favorite teams to play against.

Hatrick Marleau

Just Win The Game
May 16, 2012
Also, apparently Burns is gonna be miked up? Should be a gazillion times more exciting than Couture. :laugh:

I don't know why I read this as "Burns gets MILKED up!" :laugh:
The secret is out. We're doomed! :sarcasm:

Ottawa Senators ‏@Senators 16m
#Sens coach MacLean informs the media that @RobinLehner will start in goal and Jason Spezza will return to the lineup tonight in San Jose.

Dem' backup goalies tho!:rant:

Linkster

Beard goggles!
Nov 11, 2010
Coastal Sharkifornia
:laugh: CBC just showed Burns walking into SAP Arena with Spezza -- Spezza looked like a bankster, while Burns is wearing a camo backback + plaid jacket + teal & white touque. Just simply outstanding!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->