GDT: Senators vs Sharks 7:00PM CBC CSNCA "This might Hertl your eyes!!"

lsx

Oct 19, 2010
Sonoma County, CA
The kid has had his head rocked twice in less than a week, I wouldn't be surprised at all by a concussion diagnosis. He needs to learn to protect himself.

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Honestly I don't feel as worried as I usually so about an injury, I don't know why

Probably cause this was not the first time he got rocked, after the way he had been playing I've already prepared myself mentally for him to be injured

He needs to keep his head up, I really hope he's okay

sharski

Jun 4, 2012
The kid has had his head rocked twice in less than a week, I wouldn't be surprised at all by a concussion diagnosis. He needs to learn to protect himself.

Or maybe they were too quick to clear him after the edler hit? Its possible since there is no doubt a lot of pressure to have him available

Linkster

Beard goggles!
Nov 11, 2010
Coastal Sharkifornia

Yep. I gotta imagine the coaches went over the video from the Edler hit and reminded him about "head down" dangers, but that lesson sometimes gets taken care of in the minors.

lsx

Oct 19, 2010
Sonoma County, CA
Yep. I gotta imagine the coaches went over the video from the Edler hit and reminded him about "head down" dangers, but that lesson sometimes gets taken care of in the minors.

Do they not hit as much in the league he played in over in Europe?

I played for a long time and we learned early to not blindly skate as bent over and exposed as he commonly does.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad