Rumor: Senators sold to the Kraft Family?(upd: no)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emerica

May 29, 2010
Someone on twitter said that nfl bylaws prevent someone who owns an nfl team from owning a team in another league. However, someone else in the family could.
Don’t believe this to be true. Paul Allen owned the Seahawks and Portland Trailblazers if i remember correctly.

Edit: Maybe he was part owner, not sure tbh

Last edited:

Crosside

Aug 1, 2018
Forgot about the arena part. Ok. Well I'm all for it obviously. Not sure why the granddaughter would be at a Sens game for no reason.

Watch them be buying the Rangers lol
She not at the game. The picture is when she as at the sens fest. I remember seeing Pierre talk long time with a women in this area

Satoru Gojo

Jan 15, 2012
Sens ice yesterday had the NHL Faceoff ads on it while the speculated photo doesn't. I will note that it does have the updated ads and the jumbotron is reading FanFest in french. So it's likely from September.

Hmm well regardless thats still recent

harrisb

Oct 6, 2009
She not at the game. The picture is when she as at the sens fest. I remember seeing Pierre talk long time with a women in this area

Why was she at fan fest to begin with? I heard almost nobody was there

Satoru Gojo

Jan 15, 2012
Someone on Reddit said Robert Kraft was spotted at the Elgin hotel this week.

I don't believe it... But if we're going to let the rumour train off the rails, let's make it a 40-car derailment over a cliff :laugh:

Saw this on Twitter as well

Fandlauer

Apr 23, 2013
Ottawa unless it becomes a disaster
giphy (15).gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad