Rumor: Senators sold to the Kraft Family?(upd: no)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tap on the Ankle

Jun 9, 2004
Ottawa
Do we know for sure that the account is actually his granddaughter?

This is what I'm wondering. Seen a lot of people assuming it is but no proof. I haven't been able to link the name "Kathryn Kraft" with Robert Kraft after some light google searches.

Didn't see the post myself but I've seen people here, on twitter, and on reddit say that the post was real and it has now been deleted. Can't say that adds to the credibility because if it's a troll job then deleting the post after it picks up steam would be the best way to give the rumour more weight.

So we're still at the "could be fake, but might be real" phase.

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
Wasn't it a year ago that many got excited when someone on Reddit claimed that the Sens had been sold to Jeff Hunt. He squashed that pretty quickly admitting that the Sens were out of his financial reach.

It will take a lot more to get me hooked this time but I remain hopeful.

Reactions: OttawaSenators11

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Wasn't it a year ago that many got excited when someone on Reddit claimed that the Sens had been sold to Jeff Hunt. He squashed that pretty quickly admitting that the Sens were out of his financial reach.

It will take a lot more to get me hooked this time but I remain hopeful.

I doubt the Sens are out of Kraft's financial reach.

Tap on the Ankle

Jun 9, 2004
Ottawa
That BarDown article confirms the post was real but also mentions that they have no confirmation whether the poster has any relation to Robert Kraft.

Multiple Twitter users have acknowledged seeing the post on Snapchat. It has since been deleted from Kraft’s Snapchat. It's also unconfirmed if Kathryn actually has any relation to Robert.

FormentonTheFuture

Sep 29, 2017
I looked up Kathryn Kraft (actual one) on Instagram an hour or so ago and she was public, now if you go to her account she’s private.

Daffy

Jun 10, 2010
I'm seeing now from people they aren't related. Who the hell knows lol

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road
Has Kraft's helicopter been spotted in the CTC parking lot yet?

I heard it was a private jet

T3_SiteThumbnail_JohnPuffed.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->