GDT: Senators @ Rangers | Enter #6, Jakob Chychrun Edition | Thu Mar 2 2023, 7PM | TSN5, RDS

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
Zeniths are nice. I've lusted over an El Primero Rainbow Flyback in the past. I find Rolex have been copied so much by cheaper watch companies that they look really generic. If I'm spending that kind of money on a watch I'd want something that looks a little more distinctive.

Assen na yo!
Ya I am not a big rolex guy but probably cause I am just a hater and hate things everyone loves lol. I like zeniths a lot if I had unlimited money I'd buy a Patek or a Ricard Mille even a Piguet

BankStreetParade

Jan 22, 2013
Ottawa
Ya I am not a big rolex guy but probably cause I am just a hater and hate things everyone loves lol. I like zeniths a lot if I had unlimited money I'd buy a Patek or a Ricard Mille even a Piguet
There's some really good AP knockoffs in the $3K range. Very legit looking and have really good weight. Obviously, still a knockoff though.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
Whether he targeted the head or not, and I don't think he did, it was still a late hit and the puck was nowhere near the players.
I don't think Watson targeted the head, nor was it a late hit. It might be boarding but the refs are very inconsistent calling boarding penalties.

I thought the player's head was a held low and Watson's upper arm and shoulder caught him in the head. Watson did not raise his elbow to target the head.

Mingus Dew

Microphone Assassin
Oct 7, 2013
Vacheron Constantin make the nicest watches on the planet as far as I’m concerned and they are very low key.

Yacht Master is like the worst Rolex lol

Reactions: coladin and 2CHAINZ

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
Vacheron Constantin make the nicest watches on the planet as far as I’m concerned and they are very low key.

Yacht Master is like the worst Rolex lol
I'm definitely not a rolex guy but I don't mind the white gold yachtmaster only with the strap though I f***ing hate bracelets.

I also quite dig these Vacheron Constantin's

Reactions: Mingus Dew

Mingus Dew

Microphone Assassin
Oct 7, 2013
I'm definitely not a rolex guy but I don't mind the white gold yachtmaster only with the strap though I f***ing hate bracelets.

I also quite dig these Vacheron Constantin's

Just not for me. Very in your face watch and not in the way I like. Sky Dweller is the Rolex I want.

The VCs are beyond nice and they are one of the OG 3 watchmakers with Patek and AP. The stainless steel Overseas with blue face is like perfection.

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
Just not for me. Very in your face watch and not in the way I like. Sky Dweller is the Rolex I want.

The VCs are beyond nice and they are one of the OG 3 watchmakers with Patek and AP. The stainless steel Overseas with blue face is like perfection.
Ya I agree but I think that's the appeal of the yachtmaster it's in your face and to show off that you have a rolex. Again I just think it's a nice watch I would never ever buy one, ever. I don't think I'd buy any rolex at any price point I'd much rather have something else at every price point.

The Vcs are definitely more my speed as well. Not that I'm dishing out that money for a watch but I can already see a bunch I'd take over a rolex.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
I really don't get the appeal of crazy expensive watches... Like, even 4 figures for a watch seems insane to me... Then again I do have an embarrassingly expensive coffee maker (not 36k like that damn watch but still more than I'd like to admit), so different strokes for different folks I guess.

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
I really don't get the appeal of crazy expensive watches... Like, even 4 figures for a watch seems insane to me... Then again I do have an embarrassingly expensive coffee maker (not 36k like that damn watch but still more than I'd like to admit), so different strokes for different folks I guess.
I love coffee
Full manual, semi, auto?

Mingus Dew

Microphone Assassin
Oct 7, 2013

Money is fleeting but the drip is forever.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
Hyundai's version or "wow", apparently!
I experience WAH everyday!
Hope Chychrun is ok. He looked very ginger testing it out between whistles but since he came back I guess it should be ok.

Great to get the win and spoil the Kane home debut.

Didn’t get any decent angles on the overturned Tkachuk goal at MSG - was it offside on replays?
I thought so (offside).

Reactions: West Coast Eagles

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
You know what makes coffee from an expensive coffee maker taste even better ? Sipping it while wearing an expensive watch.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad