Prospect Info: Senators Prospects Watch 2017/2018

Which 2017 prospect will break out this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBradyBunch

Dec 17, 2008
Burgess finally played an (exhibition) game. Had 4 shots against St. Mary's. His season starts on the 13th. Here's hoping he doesn't suck.

Reactions: Bileur

Brannstorm

Feb 15, 2016
Ottawa

This is awesome.

I feel if Bowers can keep up this goal per game pace we have the next Ovechkin.

Batherson has to pick it up because he is not quite at goal per game pace.

But seriously though, is the world just more into hockey now than it used to be? It seems like we have more potential star prospects than we have ever had. The draft is full of them. Only 5 foot 10? It's okay get him in the fourth round and he will grow three inches over the summer.

I feel like Dorion is the best bargain buyer the game has ever seen. Stone was injured his draft year, Chabot was a slow starter, etc. He buys low and doesn't sell at all because they were diamonds in the rough all along.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Ahl does well in the junior league and can't get on the ice in the SHL. Maybe Ahl should be over here ... not sure it would amount to a difference

harrisb

Oct 6, 2009
Ahl does well in the junior league and can't get on the ice in the SHL. Maybe Ahl should be over here ... not sure it would amount to a difference

Spoke at length with a lady with close ties to the pats. Ahl apparently has effort issues, doesn't listen and overall the coaching staff was glad to see him gone. I pretty well wrote him off since then, she knows the game, the players and coaching staff personally

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
0bYpLj.jpg

http://www.goterriers.com/schedule.aspx?path=mhockey

gamelink: https://watchstadium.com/live/minnesota-state-at-boston-university/
Bowers #15

Last edited:
Reactions: starling

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia
So Batherson is like real good my dudes, in addition to be a goal scoring machine, he's also 58% on the dot.

Love watching him play, somehow he just gets better every game, I don't know what happened or how he became so good but as an Eagles fan it's a welcome surprise.

It should be noted that Batherson plays on the 2nd youngest team in the Q, so he is leading a very inexperienced group of forwards especially. Right now he has scored, 25% of the Eagles goals.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
So Batherson looks like a legit prospect. Didn't expect he could be a top-6 potential prospect but it looks like it and it's not like he is just benefiting the play of a blue chip prospect...

And Bowers seems to be impressing as freshman too, maybe we have another Colin White in him

Things are looking great

Reactions: Nac Mac Feegle

Cbgrinder

Jun 30, 2017
So Batherson is like real good my dudes, in addition to be a goal scoring machine, he's also 58% on the dot.

Love watching him play, somehow he just gets better every game, I don't know what happened or how he became so good but as an Eagles fan it's a welcome surprise.

It should be noted that Batherson plays on the 2nd youngest team in the Q, so he is leading a very inexperienced group of forwards especially. Right now he has scored, 25% of the Eagles goals.

Not to mention has been flanked by 2 rookies the last 2 games and a rookie and a guy that played half a season the previous 6.

Also was benched for 10 min in the second and came out in the third and got his goal and 2 helpers

TheBradyBunch

Dec 17, 2008
Todd "tha puck God" Burgess with an assist on his teams only goal in his first collegiate game (at the ripe age of 21).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad