Prospect Info: Senators Prospects Watch 2017/2018

Which 2017 prospect will break out this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ouroboros

There is no armour against Fate
Feb 3, 2008
Going way back in time here, but Zack Smith had a similar growth spurt which was pretty much what vaulted him into being a legitimate NHL prospect. He was something like 5'9" his first year of junior and 6'2" by the end of his overage season.

Bileur

Jun 15, 2004
Ottawa
First the contract now these goals. Things seem to be bouncing Parker Kelly's way right now.

Torso9000

Aug 12, 2011
Not exactly a Sens prospect, but Pius Suter has 5 pts in 6 games since returning to Zurich from training camp.

Hopefully the Sens are still in contact with him throughout the year - I think he could be a pretty decent bottom 6 forward in the NHL.

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
Not exactly a Sens prospect, but Pius Suter has 5 pts in 6 games since returning to Zurich from training camp.

Hopefully the Sens are still in contact with him throughout the year - I think he could be a pretty decent bottom 6 forward in the NHL.
When does the Swiss season end? We might need some bodies by the end of this season. Could probably offer him a ELC.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
When does the Swiss season end?

NLA playoffs start March 10th.

We might need some bodies by the end of this season. Could probably offer him a ELC.

Since Suter has played a game in Europe already, he is ineligible to be signed and added to our roster without first clearing waivers. We could sign him when his season ends, but if we wanted to play him this season he would have to be placed on waivers first.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
I was super impressed with Suter from what I saw. There's no way you don't give him a contract or have some verbal agreement with him. The guy looks like a stud prospect.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
No worries on my end, I knew what you meant.

I asked you to clarify a point you made, because I though it was a bit ambiguous, and you did. All good.

Alright, let's not make this personal.
What? I wasn't angry at bonk at all there. I said he can say it that way, Same meaning

You're a piece of work dude . You need to learn how to converse properly
whyyyyyyy i ooouuuuugghhhtttaaaaa.

Is it too early to get a number 91 batherson Sens jersey.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Really good to see Batherson doing so well to start the season.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Ottawa_Senators_Prospect_Update___October_10th_201.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->