TSN: Senators looking to add a top 9 forward, willing to deal picks and prospects

Emerica

May 29, 2010
And Pinto just got hurt, possibly out long term. Definitely going to look to add a C at the very least

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
Turris from EDM could be had for very little price.
3C or 3RW option

Just A Bit Outside

Playoffs??!
Mar 6, 2010
The Canucks are a "win now" team. Why would they trade Miller for picks and prospects?

Miller would only be traded for a top 4 RHD, most likely.
Problem is, they are not winning even with him in the lineup.

It would make sense to get someone young who can help somewhat now and a pick/prospect.

But it's all moot as Benning can't see past his nose.

Reactions: Devonator

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
The Jackets have plenty of top 9 forwards if you want any.

Texier might be due for a change of scenery, I'm not sure what the asking price would be though.

Pavlikovsky

May 31, 2013
Gatineau, QC
Honestly, I think all three fanbases are agreement on this. I don't know who is being greedy

Sens: Monahan

Calgary: Eichel

Buffalo: Picks, young players, and Prospects.

The people who think Monahan has the value of a 60 point 30/30 player when now he is at best a little better than Tierney who has a consensus value of a 2nd or 3rd.

Reactions: Bevans

IranCondraAffair

Mar 10, 2006
Senators should pounce on Eichel. They have the picks and prospects and he's a great fit for them long term.
Ottawa needs a center now, not 3 months from now. Eichel also comes with huge risks. Further, Buffalo was allegedly asking for the mooon.

IDK. I can see it if Ottawa gets closer to the deadline and is fighting for a playoff spot. Right now though? Doubtful.

KingTech

Sep 20, 2020
Does he play center?
He broke into the league as a center but the kings have Kopitar Danult vilardi and a host of other centers. I think he could play center if you needed him to. Right now hes not good at faceoffs I think with some work he would get alot better. In order to fit him in the top 6 we moved him to the wing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad