Low Effort GDT Senators @ Kings | We (sorta)Love LA edition | Sun Nov 27th 2022, 10:30PM | TSN5, RDS2

Bjornar Moxnes

Stem Rødt og Felix Unger Sörum
Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark
It certainly helps but we haven't seen these energy levels and overall cohesion by the forwards since mid October.

A lot is psychological. Sometimes an injury motivates others to play well, epecially if they happen to have a good replacement (Take a look at LA last season and us in the lockout). Other times, injuries completely devastate and implode the chemistry.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
It's unbelievable and unfortunate that Bruce Garrioch is on television. There absolutely has to be better options. Also why on earth would any team value Formenton if the sens don't. Makes no sense. Don't let Pierre trade him. Please. Don't let Pierre do anything.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
A lot is psychological. Sometimes an injury motivates others to play well, epecially if they happen to have a good replacement (Take a look at LA last season and us in the lockout). Other times, injuries completely devastate and implode the chemistry.

It does the latter when you have bad coaching and shallow depth, especially at D.

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
If it's not about the controversy I honestly have no idea why Formenton isn't already playing on this team.

It has to be.

We'd have heard SOMETHING by now about term or salary or how far apart the camps are. Would have been advantageous for Formenton to publicly state his desire to return to the team during the losing streak to help apply pressure.

But no, it's absolute silence.

So it has to be.

Ouroboros

There is no armour against Fate
Feb 3, 2008
It's unbelievable and unfortunate that Bruce Garrioch is on television. There absolutely has to be better options. Also why on earth would any team value Formenton if the sens don't. Makes no sense. Don't let Pierre trade him. Please. Don't let Pierre do anything.
I think it's pretty clear that the Senators have chosen to distance themselves from Formenton. I wouldn't be surprised if the decision not to sign him has come from above the hockey ops department.

I'm sure there are plenty of teams that would have simply signed him by now and dealt with the fallout - if any - when it arrives. Dreger suggested as much when he discussed him a few weeks ago.

Feel like there is a good chance we see him traded this week.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
It has to be.

We'd have heard SOMETHING by now about term or salary or how far apart the camps are. Would have been advantageous for Formenton to publicly state his desire to return to the team during the losing streak to help apply pressure.

But no, it's absolute silence.

So it has to be.

And I guess Bruce, being the good company man he is, will make shit up instead of addressing it. Guy's literally not a journalist.

Reactions: DrEasy and Senscore

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
You just know when certain d men are going to rifle a puck down for icing.

Is this going to be another second of the opposition coach making an adjustment and ours sitting on his ass

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad