Low Effort GDT Senators @ Kings | We (sorta)Love LA edition | Sun Nov 27th 2022, 10:30PM | TSN5, RDS2

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
With the return of Chabot, Zub and now even Kastelic, this team is as complete as it can be for the foreseeable time (who knows when or if Norris returns, Formenton seems like he's a goner), so we're going to get a good picture of how good this team is, and on paper it should be able to go toe-to-toe with a team like the Kings. Interesting test.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
The excitement level for this one is off the charts.

JK pretty sure almost no one cares about this game and we'll get record low number of posts in here. :laugh:

WallyD

Nov 20, 2022
Chabot was off early in the season, but it seemed pretty clear to me we missed him when he was gone. I also think he's played better of late (ie the game he got hurt in and this past one)

Chabot can be a lot better than he has been, if he's re-found his game, it's going to really help the team (or hurt if you're on team tank,..).
If they don't play him too much! I'd rather see him play a very solid 20+ than play a poor 28+. Hoping some other D can take some of the load off him. We'll see. Concerned a desperate coach may be motivated to overuse him.

Aw Lemieux is injured. :(
He's relaxing at home with a fine Chianti and some fava beans!

• Haha
Reactions: StoicSensFan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad