Status
Not open for further replies.

JD1

Sep 12, 2005
Nick Robertson not making the US squad. Leaf land must be apoplectic

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Leafs did not let him go; or he chose not to go to Edmonton. He never tried out .. the camp was in the US .. He'd be on the team if he and the leafs wanted him there. The concern was him missing training camp with the leafs which one or the other thought was more important than playing in the WJC

Reactions: cudi

cudi

Mojo So Dope
Feb 2, 2020

He would have been on the team if the Leafs let him go. Youre making it sound like they cut him because he wasnt good enough

Reactions: Rob Brown

JD1

Sep 12, 2005
Leafs did not let him go; or he chose not to go to Edmonton. He never tried out .. the camp was in the US .. He'd be on the team if he and the leafs wanted him there. The concern was him missing training camp with the leafs which one or the other thought was more important than playing in the WJC

Ah, i see. I don't follow this stuff as closely as you. I just read something a few moments ago saying he wasn't on the team. Not being at camp would do it

JD1

Sep 12, 2005
that tweet from the article pretty much spells it out

Yes it does. My first reaction was "what tweet"

It took me 20 seconds or so to read that article. That embedded tweet hadn't even loaded and i was done and gone

RAFI BOMB

May 11, 2016
Key games for Sens prospects:
https://www.hockeycanada.ca/en-ca/team-canada/men/junior/2020-21/world-championship/stats/schedule

Pre-Tournament
  • Sunday December 20: 6:00 PM USA vs Switzerland
  • Sunday December 20: 9:30 PM Finland vs Czech Republic
  • Monday December 21: 2:00 PM Germany vs Austria
  • Tuesday December 22: 6:00 PM USA vs Finland
  • Wednesday December 23: 9:30 PM Germany vs Czech Republic
Tournament
  • Friday December 25: 6:00 PM Finland vs Germany
  • Friday December 25: 9:30 PM USA vs Russia
  • Saturday December 26: 6:00 PM Germany vs Canada
  • Saturday December 26: 9:30 PM USA vs Austria
  • Sunday December 27: 2:00 PM Finland vs Switzerland
  • Monday December 28: 9:30 PM Germany vs Slovakia
  • Tuesday December 29: 2:00 PM USA vs Czech Republic
  • Wednesday December 30: 2:00 PM Finland vs Slovakia
  • Wednesday December 30: 6:00 PM Germany vs Switzerland
  • Thursday December 31: 6:00 PM Finland vs Canada
  • Thursday December 31: 9:30 PM USA vs Sweden

Sensators

Sep 15, 2009
Hmmm 8 is alot to contain. Im nervous! Was really looking firward to watching stuetzle on xmas

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
So irresponsible getting players to come back right now.
How do people think this is a good idea?

I'm curious as to how this is happening, are they becoming infected as a result of gathering for the tournament, or were they already infecyed and the health protocols are unearthing these already existing infections?

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
I'm curious as to how this is happening, are they becoming infected as a result of gathering for the tournament, or were they already infecyed and the health protocols are unearthing these already existing infections?
my guess is its an incubation period thing but very hard to say at this point. They want them to self isolate/quarantine until the 24th.. that would be under 14 days from arrival. I can't see AHS risking others when they are finished with this quarantine period .. Not sure if they are assuming they had it days before leaving but remained negative in between.

from the article in the tweet -via google translate
Christian Künast, DEB interim sports director:“Of course this news was quite a shock for us at first. But now is not the right time to discuss a setback in detail, but to look ahead in a solution-oriented manner. It will definitely be difficult as certain concerns remain, of course. After the last PCR tests on Friday a week ago, which were all negative, we carried out rapid tests on Saturday one day before departure, which were also negative. We have nothing to blame, we paid attention to everything and we increased the protective measures even further than prescribed. For example, we didn't eat together for the first time until after the third PCR test in Füssen. Before that, each room was kept to itself, clothing was done room by room and so on.

Philadelphia Collins

May 31, 2011
Hope Stüey didn’t catch the corona, looking forward to seeing him dominate.

Also seen Brink and Kaliyev both made the WJC team, Pinto a (too old) bust

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad