Prospect Info: Senators in WJC - Part Zwei

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masked

(Super/star)
Apr 16, 2017
Parts unknown
It's funny how, for the most part, the players who have impressed this tournament are the ones who played in it last year.

Reactions: HSF

HSF

Sep 3, 2008
man Heinola looks like a future star
Don’t see it

should be good only a few players this year seem ‘special’

beniers looks good not sure about his hands yet but could be a good 2C. Crazy motor

HSF

Sep 3, 2008
This game has been pretty boring maybe with the way the fins are playing

feels like Canada is a cut above either of these teams

edit: maybe I spoke to soon

R2010

May 23, 2011
To be fair. All these American left shots look the exact same.

The guy who usually makes the right play is usually how I identify Sanderson versus the others. His mistakes have been amplified because they've ended up in his own net but a couple of those other ones keep making real bad plays and they get away with it. York looks good offensively but seems to have some trouble defending at times.

R2010

May 23, 2011
This game has been pretty boring maybe with the way the fins are playing

feels like Canada is a cut above either of these teams

Canada's been better defensively. USA dmen outside of sanderson have lost coverage a lot. USA top two forward lines are elite. Zegras looks like the best player in the tournament.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
The guy who usually makes the right play is usually how I identify Sanderson versus the others. His mistakes have been amplified because they've ended up in his own net but a couple of those other ones keep making real bad plays and they get away with it. York looks good offensively but seems to have some trouble defending at times.
Yeah. They just all skate the same. Handle the same. Same size. All black tape on the stick.

Reactions: R2010

HSF

Sep 3, 2008
Canada's been better defensively. USA dmen outside of sanderson have lost coverage a lot. USA top two forward lines are elite. Zegras looks like the best player in the tournament.
I don’t think their offence is elite I think Canada has more fire power.

zegras does look really good compared to everyone on that team

Reactions: Deku and R2010

Ouroboros

There is no armour against Fate
Feb 3, 2008
Cam York channeling his inner Cody Ceci. Just standing around, not taking away sticks or lanes.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Best idea is to draft extremely raw, unknown goalies so you never have to watch them at the WJC.

R2010

May 23, 2011
I don’t think their offence is elite I think Canada has more fire power.

zegras does look really good compared to everyone on that team

I think they have elite talent on their top two lines but Can has four good lines. Bigger drop off depth wise with USA. D-wise it's not close. Sanderson is USA's best D IMO. He would probably be #3 on Canada right now.

Reactions: HSF
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad