Prospect Info: Senators in WJC - Part Zwei

Status
Not open for further replies.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Kleven back in the press box, game against Austria was just to get him some experience for next year I’d imagine.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Kleven back in the press box, game against Austria was just to get him some experience for next year I’d imagine.
That's too bad. Was hopping he'd solidify himself as a bottom pair, but that's a tall ask for a guy that came in as an injury replacement

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
That's too bad. Was hopping he'd solidify himself as a bottom pair, but that's a tall ask for a guy that came in as an injury replacement
I’m surprised he got in at all to be honest, I was happy he got to represent his country, especially as a raw 18 year old, but would have liked to see him in the top 4 at UND for the 5 games he would have gotten that role.

Reactions: Sensmileletsgo

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
I’m surprised he got in at all to be honest, I was happy he got to represent his country, especially as a raw 18 year old, but would have liked to see him in the top 4 at UND for the 5 games he would have gotten that role.
Yeah, would probably have been better for him to stay at UND but glad he got the WJC experience. Next year he should get a bigger role

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
The Germany game has completely ruined my sense of perspective. I keep getting frustrated waiting for Sanderson to come back on the ice because I'm used to seeing Stützle on the ice the whole game

technically as a Dman playing on the top pairing he should be playing a third of the game at the least. He just isn't a flashy player and isn't noticeable (not in a bad way relax bondratime.)

Reactions: DrEasy

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Okay twitter is saying it was Sanderson too. I’ve rewinded. It was number 3 lmao am I going crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad