Prospect Info: Senators in WJC - Part III

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Makes you wonder how much the "experts" really know when almost none of them had Lundell in the top 4-10? It was all Raymond, Perfetti, Holtz, Rossi, Quinn, Sanderson and Drysdale.

I'm an expert

Silver Seven - The Senators’ Offence Will Soon Dominate the NHL

Draft should look like this :

1st : Lafreniere

2nd to 4th : Stutzle/Byfield/Raymond

5th to 10th : Rossi/Drysdale/Sanderson/Holtz/Perfetti/Lundell

Just didn't see Jack Quinn get into the top-10 instead of Lundell

No one even liked that post :shakehead

TheDebater

Peace be upon you
Mar 10, 2016
Ottawa
I am so happy that Stützle fell to us. I am not saying this to put Byfield down, but you can just see the difference in the type of players they are.

Lafreniere last year was dominant at the WJC 2020 and absolutely separated himself from the rest. This year Stützle played the same way, just dominant and in control everytime he was on the ice.

Byfield could very well end up better then Stuetzle in the long term, but right now I would much rather watch Timmy play than Byfield.

jake1

Oct 8, 2002
Visit site
I don't think Sanderson has bobbled a puck over the last two weeks, but tonight he cannot control it. Strange.

FormentonTheFuture

Sep 29, 2017
I'm really curious to know if his hands were this bad at UND last year. He can't receive a pass cleanly.
He didn’t play at UND last year. And obviously not or he wouldn’t have been picked that high. He looked great most of the year so far in all aspects

Reactions: Deku

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad