Prospect Info: Senators in WJC - Part III

OperationHotMother

Dec 22, 2006
I'm very curious about how the 2022 team will shake out for Canada. There are just four skaters eligible to come back, and I'd think Drysdale would have nothing to prove at that point and Byfield will be in the NHL unless his career has taken an unfortunate turn (It's been 12 years since a 2nd overall pick has played 2 WJCs after being drafted). That means Canada will have Guhle, Perfetti and a whole bunch of new faces. Admittedly I've never given this topic much thought before, but has a roster ever had this much turnover?

TheDebater

Peace be upon you
Mar 10, 2016
Ottawa
Makes you wonder how much the "experts" really know when almost none of them had Lundell in the top 4-10? It was all Raymond, Perfetti, Holtz, Rossi, Quinn, Sanderson and Drysdale.

FormentonTheFuture

Sep 29, 2017
I'm very curious about how the 2022 team will shake out for Canada. There are just four skaters eligible to come back, and I'd think Drysdale would have nothing to prove at that point and Byfield will be in the NHL unless his career has taken an unfortunate turn (It's been 12 years since a 2nd overall pick has played 2 WJCs after being drafted). That means Canada will have Guhle, Perfetti and a whole bunch of new faces. Admittedly I've never given this topic much thought before, but has a roster ever had this much turnover?
I’m not sure tbh. But now you have me interested in trying to predict next years team.

Perfetti
Jarvis
Wright
Greig
Lapierre
Foerster
Neighbours
Perreault
Bourque
ORourque
Evangelista
Kent Johnson
Guenther

Guhle
Power
Clarke
Lambos
Sebrango
Poirier
Hunt
Cormier

Garand
Gauthier

Reactions: Xspyrit

Butchy Dakkar

Dark Butch Yak didn't seem right.
Oct 3, 2020
Sandy needs some O-zone confidence at this level.

It’s weird, I’m cheering for Canada except when Sanderson is in.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad