GDT: Senators @ Habs 7:00 pm TSN5, RDS (not HNIC)??? Mod warnings in post #1 and #144

Status
Not open for further replies.

source

Jul 13, 2008
gord wilson @gordwilson
Anticipated lines vs Habs--hoffman-turris-stone//michalek-zibanejad-ryan//smith-legwand-lazar//greening-pageau-robinson. 7pm on TSN1200

gord wilson @gordwilson · 12m 12 minutes ago
Anticipated D pairings vs Mtl -- cowen-karlsson//weircioch-ceci//borowiecki-gryba. Anderson in goal.

Hoffman-Turris-Stone
Michalek-Zibanejad-Ryan
Smith-Legwand-Lazar
Greening-Pageau-Robinson

Cowen-Karlsson
Weircioch-Ceci
Borowiecki-Gryba

Anderson
Lehner

Thanks. Finally the season is almost upon us.

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
Habs fans are the spoiled rich kids who's trust fund ran dry. They were promised this great team with great history growing up and now can't take the fact that an upstart Ottawa franchise runs them out of the rink and shows them to be pretenders.

Sounds about right. Explains their entitlement problems.

Quo

Mar 22, 2012
Hamsterdam
Anyone have the Habs line up?

From the Habs GDT:

Projected Habs lineup per John Lu:

Pacioretty-Desharnais-Parenteau
Galchenyuk-Plekanec-Gallagher
Bourque-De La Rose-Sekac
Prust-Malhotra-Weise

Emelin - Subban
Markov - Gilbert
Beaulieu - Weaver

Price starting
Tokarski

Notes:

-Eller took part of the morning skate but still appears to be rehabing a minor injury. -Sekac replaces Thomas.
-Prust replaces Moen.

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
Missed last night's game due to travel and unfortunately it looks like I'll be missing this one too. Hope Montreal doesn't unnecessarily goon it up to try and seek retribution for last night's fights - which, last I checked, were legal in the rulebook, require consent from both parties to happen, and cannot in any circumstances be considered "gooning it up."

UnHappyDude

Fire Dorion
Jan 11, 2011
BzHs1ofCIAEw2bT.jpg

Did you guys see this crazy pic?! Its like he drinks the blood of his enemies!

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
Missed last night's game due to travel and unfortunately it looks like I'll be missing this one too. Hope Montreal doesn't unnecessarily goon it up to try and seek retribution for last night's fights - which, last I checked, were legal in the rulebook, require consent from both parties to happen, and cannot in any circumstances be considered "gooning it up."

Did you see Neil vs Patches? That was borderline imo Patches didnt want to fight from what i saw.

SensFactor

Oct 25, 2008
Ottawa
Habs keep whining about last nights game. I think they are going to struggle this year. Losing a guy like Georges and adding a guy like Gilbert doesn't help them any closer to a cup. On top of that they are soft as melted butter. Lol prust loses a majority of his battles too. I expect a good game tonight.

3 2 Sens win.. GO Sens go!

Laoghaire

Jun 1, 2008
Ottawa
Habs keep whining about last nights game. I think they are going to struggle this year. Losing a guy like Georges and adding a guy like Gilbert doesn't help them any closer to a cup. On top of that they are soft as melted butter. Lol prust loses a majority of his battles too. I expect a good game tonight.

3 2 Sens win.. GO Sens go!
For a team that fancies themselves significantly better than us it's hard to point to many players we can't match up against.

Tkachuk27

Nov 30, 2011
These pre-season games serve an important role in working out the kinks.

I also think they are important in getting the PP to come together; we lost a very key player in Spezza, so we don't have old strategies and plays to fall back on.

Not worth a injury from the non sense of last night

mcnorth

Jun 28, 2011
I'd like to see Greening-Zib-Robinson. I think that'd be a really nice bottom six line that could grind and fly.

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
Did you see Neil vs Patches? That was borderline imo Patches didnt want to fight from what i saw.

Didn't he crash the net late and 2 hand slash borowiecki? If I'm recalling correctly then he asked for it. Don't crash the net if you're afraid of extra curricular activities. Do a fly by like kovalev if that's the player you are.

StefanW

Mar 13, 2013
Ottawa
www.storiesnumberstell.com
Gotta hand it to the pre-season schedule makers this year. Having a back to back against Montreal just before the start of the season is awesome. I am pretty pumped up about tonight, and I normally couldn't care less about pre-season games.

Karl Eriksson

Boring!
Apr 12, 2007
Ottawa
Cowen has to stay out of the box and zibby needs to be better.

Will be fun to watch the habs cower with their tails between their legs again. What creampuffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad