GDT: Senators @ Habs 7:00 pm TSN5, RDS (not HNIC)??? Mod warnings in post #1 and #144

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuckedUpOnQuack

Aug 2, 2005
Ottawa
No Neil in the lineup. The bullseye on Boro's back just got a little bit bigger.

Yeah apparently Prust is scheduled to play tonight, and if he's not held in check he'll run around. With that said, I think we have enough sandpaper in the lineup to keep things in check - Boro/Smith/Gryba/Cowen/Greening/Robinson

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
I don't mind no Neil in terms of the context being that we sort of roughed them up last night

Let's see how the other physical role players can handle themselves because they'll need to be aware tonight. It's a good test

bornNraised Sens

Apr 8, 2014
Anyone go to the game last night? Seems like the RSU section thing they're doing now worked out pretty well.

was at the game yesterday, guessing thats the supporters section your talking about and yea they were pretty good not alot of them but they had some good ones going. I liked the "This is our house" was good.

i like the line up sens are sending tonight, i think Wier fits better with Ceci, but both arent as good as Cowen or Methot would be with him.

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
Yeah apparently Prust is scheduled to play tonight, and if he's not held in check he'll run around. With that said, I think we have enough sandpaper in the lineup to keep things in check - Boro/Smith/Gryba/Cowen/Greening/Robinson

Greening and Robinson really shouldn't be mentioned with those guys.

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
Greening and Robinson really shouldn't be mentioned with those guys.

Yip. Greening and Robinson might throw down once in a while but are not really fighters nor they are feared. Although I'm hoping they play physically. Looks like Greening is on the AHL line. Doesn't bode well for him. I guess powers that be haven't been impressed so far with his pre-season. I'm not surprised.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
A lot of reports that Robinson doesn't really fight but he's got the tools

I wonder if the coaches are trying to see if they can get him to work on it without having Neil in the lineup

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
If Buddy Robinson makes the team, his name is going to drive me batty all year. If I'm not cringing over the name Buddy (what is he, a golden retriever?), it'll be having Simon & Garfunkel stuck in my head. :laugh:

A lot of reports that Robinson doesn't really fight but he's got the tools

I wonder if the coaches are trying to see if they can get him to work on it without having Neil in the lineup

Kid has a decent set of hands, though. Do we really want him to mess them up fighting?

Can he perhaps stick to using his big body to finish his checks and play physical, without necessarily dropping the gloves?

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Having Gryba line up beside him will help. The Montreal forwards must be terrified of him. We can put Legwand and Smith out with him too and have a full line brawl and come out on top pretty easily.

Wait, what? Legwand and his, what is it, one career fight (at the OHL level no less)?

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
Maclean speaking

On decisions being made on Puempel and Dziurzynski:

I don't think we're prepared to say that today but they're not in the game tonight.

Jerk Store*

Lol Subban was such a little turtle last night. No wonder they don't give him the C

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad