GDT: Senators @ Habs 7:00 pm TSN5, RDS (not HNIC)??? Mod warnings in post #1 and #144

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
READ THIS AND LET IT SINK IN:

Tensions are high between our clubs. Please do not engage in any trolling attempts. Simply report it or allow the mods enough time to delete/infract the individual (it takes time to type jeepers!) Do not go to their boards and make any comments. You will not get the same leeway there that you get here. It goes both ways. Simply avoid their boards. Consider this a warning.

-----------------

Karlsson. That is all.

Mods feel free to EDIT!

:sens

Hoffman-Turris-Stone
Michalek-Zibanejad-Ryan
Smith-Legwand-Lazar
Greening-Pageau-Robinson

Cowen-Karlsson
Weircioch-Ceci
Borowiecki-Gryba

Anderson
Lehner

:habs

Pacioretty-Desharnais-Parenteau
Galchenyuk-Plekanec-Gallagher
Bourque-De La Rose-Sekac
Prust-Malhotra-Weise

Emelin - Subban
Markov - Gilbert
Beaulieu - Weaver

Price starting
Tokarski

http://goatd.net/
http://fırstrowsports.eu/hockey
GCL

http://tsn1200.ca/ (audio only)

Last edited by a moderator:

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
I expect the Habs will be better in their own building.

Hopefully fewer PPs and more flow in this one.

Clearly some of the lines are still figuring themselves out.

One thing I noticed in last night's game, is that players are actively looking to give it to EK no matter what.

Sometimes they make ill-advised passes to him that don't give 65 a lot of options.

It's a little too predictable - they're going to have to watch for that.

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
Going to the game tonight pretty pumped! I hope we ice a good roster even if it is in Montreal and I hope we crush them on the physical side again. Not expecting great things tonight though it's always BS in that building. Anyway, wish me luck, first time I went to see the Senators at the Bell Centre they won 2-1 with Karlsson scoring the GWG!

I also bought my tickets to the home opener in Ottawa !!

Milan the God*

A game in the Bell Centre? PPs will be 6-1 for the Habs.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa

One thing I noticed in last night's game, is that players are actively looking to give it to EK no matter what.

Sometimes they make ill-advised passes to him that don't give 65 a lot of options.

The Senators need to clone Karlsson, or find a top 4 defenceman who can handle the puck, skate fast, and shoot. :)

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010

They were really pushing it to Karlsson on the PP early on. I found they adjusted later in the game and Legwand was very involved.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Subban did not expect boro to go after him once the ref got in the middle of them. He tried to act tough. Boro went around the ref and have it to him. So awesome.
Another thing. Lazar looks so much better than zibanejad.

Jerry Aldini

Oct 2, 2009
Toronto
Doubt Montreal will try to retaliate for unimportant incidents they themselves helped cause, but either way hoping the Sens stay healthy, all that matters at this point

Tkachuk27

Nov 30, 2011
I'd leave Turris Mac Ryan Karlsson at home no point in bringing them to Montreal for a meaningless game

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
I'd leave Turris Mac Ryan Karlsson at home no point in bringing them to Montreal for a meaningless game

These pre-season games serve an important role in working out the kinks.

I also think they are important in getting the PP to come together; we lost a very key player in Spezza, so we don't have old strategies and plays to fall back on.

dingbatz

Apr 20, 2013
182141003038_Canadiens_at_Senators.jpg

2XPRO31

Jul 13, 2007
These pre-season games serve an important role in working out the kinks.

I also think they are important in getting the PP to come together; we lost a very key player in Spezza, so we don't have old strategies and plays to fall back on.

Exactly, the lineup tonight should be pretty close to the starting lineup.

Sting

Feb 8, 2004
It is rather amusing looking at opposing teams' GDTs. Obviously I'm not going to make a post there, but apparently we have a really medicore team that won a meaningless game last night. Also, Karlsson and Ryan should be keeping their heads up.

I suppose that makes Montreal a terrible team if they lost to the last place Senators. Also, who is going to threaten us? David Desharnais? Max "no heart turtle" Pacioretty? ;)

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
It is rather amusing looking at opposing teams' GDTs. Obviously I'm not going to make a post there, but apparently we have a really medicore team that won a meaningless game last night. Also, Karlsson and Ryan should be keeping their heads up.

I suppose that makes Montreal a terrible team if they lost to the last place Senators. Also, who is going to threaten us? David Desharnais? Max "no heart turtle" Pacioretty? ;)

It is really funny that the Habs fans would say that being that if they did not have Price, they would be a mediocre team as well. Wait a minute, they are already mediocre team even with Price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad