Low Effort GDT Senators @ Canucks - 10PM EST - TSN5/RDS - Battle of the basement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SensEnforcer

Nov 23, 2008
Melbourne
Kids are going to mistakes especially early in the season. I feel as the game should be a lot closer than it is as we have had a few posts and some good grade-A chances.

Reactions: aragorn

BankStreetParade

Jan 22, 2013
Ottawa
My brain honestly can’t process what’s happening with this team. How are guys unable to make easy passes you see kids making in peewee hockey? Every pass is like a battle of the wills between the stick and the puck. Every decision on the ice seems to be backfiring or ending negatively. Wolanin goes to hold the line on a pretty standard play and next thing you know there’s a partial short handed break resulting in a goal the goalie should have saved.
Is this bad luck? Rust? Or is this just how a bad team loses? I honestly can’t understand how these guys can’t even execute really simple plays. Like, at all.

GCK

Oct 15, 2018
The good news is our top line is good. The bad news is everything thing else is a dumpster fire.

Reactions: Carl Karlsson

DaveMatthew

Bring in Peter
Apr 13, 2005
Ott
When a young player makes a mistake, you chalk it up to a learning experience and hope they get better...

..when a veteran makes a mistake, you chalk it up to the fact they probably just suck and will never get better.

And when the entire team sucks, even the players you thought would be stars two years ago... you chalk it up to the coach being incompetent.

Ans when you have an incompetent coach? You probably also have an idiot GM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad