Low Effort GDT Senators @ Canucks - 10PM EST - TSN5/RDS - Battle of the basement. PART 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
giphy.gif

Alf Silfversson

Jun 8, 2011
It’s an extremely, extremely bad team in the best league in the world. This isn’t far off from what should be expected

But it's really bad. To the point that a guy like Chabot looks terrible. I'm starting to think that it's coaching. These guys aren't being equipped with the options to make sound choices.

I remember when we went from Sparky Allison to Jacques Martin. A lot of players who couldn't pass the puck out of their end to save their lives went on to become capable of making decent breakouts more often than not. We're a shambles in our own end (and elsewhere) and I don't think it's all personnel related.

tstracuzza

Jan 18, 2017
So disappointed with the coaching decisions lately and the Matt Murray signing. Hated it from the start but wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt.... when will things get better. Jeez

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
At this point I hope we just keep losing so things happen.

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
Stepan, Stutzle and Galchenyuk are -2

The only forwards who are even are Watson, Tierney and Paul (because they scored).

But sure, let's blame the vets.

Reactions: aragorn

HSF

Sep 3, 2008
wolanin is getting torched

hopefully he is just rusty

DaveMatthew

Bring in Peter
Apr 13, 2005
Ott
But it's really bad. To the point that a guy like Chabot looks terrible. I'm starting to think that it's coaching. These guys aren't being equipped with the options to make sound choices.

I remember when we went from Sparky Allison to Jacques Martin. A lot of players who couldn't pass the puck out of their end to save their lives went on to become capable of making decent breakouts more often than not. We're a shambles in our own end (and elsewhere) and I don't think it's all personnel related.

Are you saying that yelling “let’s go boys pick it up” isn’t coaching?

tstracuzza

Jan 18, 2017
DJ Smith has to go. This is not the guy to develop the kids with... he’s a goddamn moron. Excuse my language.

Reactions: gab6511

dumbdick

Galactic Defender
May 31, 2008
Love watching Norris and Bath together. Those two really complement each other well.

DaveMatthew

Bring in Peter
Apr 13, 2005
Ott
Stepan, Stutzle and Galchenyuk are -2

The only forwards who are even are Watson, Tierney and Paul (because they scored).

But sure, let's blame the vets.

So did Dorion draft bad players, or did DJ Smith coach them poorly?

It’s gotta be one of the two...

It’s odd... some posters on here think Dorion is a great scout while at the same time thinking that the players who he drafted aren’t good enough to play in the NHL...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad