GDT: Senators @ Blues - Dads and Lads Edition - 7:00pm - City TV

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
How many decades has it been since Ottawa has played a Saturday night regular season game, which wasn't in the Mountain or Pacific time zones, that was at time other than 7PM Eastern?

I was just wondering when the last time they played on CBC Hockey night in Canada????? :huh: Not everyone has cable!

15 minutes to g0 :popcorn:

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
Pet peeve: people who don't understand a 24 hour clock. Metric, celcius and 24 hour clock are far superior.
Omg. As someone who works somewhere where almost everything is doing by appointment and we run from about 0600 to 2300 hours everyday, this is the bane of my existence. I cannot tell you how many people do not understand this shit and miss appointments because of it.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Still amazed at how different they've looked the last 5 games. I think Pageau's return is the catalyst but everyone is suddenly playing so much better it's crazy. Not the same team we've watched fumble the puck all over the ice for the first 40 games.

Hopefully this trend continues tonight and for the foreseeable future.

tigerman67

May 30, 2010
Lulea
Pet peeve: people who don't understand a 24 hour clock. Metric, celcius and 24 hour clock are far superior.
There's still improvement to be made. Should've asked Celsius to do time systems as well while he was at it. Now it's probably too late, it'd mess up with IT totally and cost trillions if now someone came up with a 10-hour day and 100-minute hours...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad