GDT: Senators @ Blue Jackets | Race to the Bottom Edition | Thu Mar 14 2024, 7PM | TSN5, RDS2

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
That show is part of my very short list of the best TV ever made. It's on my regular rewatch list.

He also played jigsaw, the villain of the second punisher movie. Not so great.
These actors.... They lie to you .. they pretend to be someone they are not and they can be pretty fn convincing.

StoicSensFan

ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
Feb 6, 2014
Cantley
Now to check our friendly neighborhood Wings fans in the standings.

tenor.gif

L7 weeeeenieeees

• Haha
Reactions: Relapsing

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Both goalies played well but not perfect. 2 points. Games like this happen all the time we came out on top tonight

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Funny listening to Timmy say this was his worst game in a while. I thought aside from a few shifts he was the most dangerous looking player on the ice tonight, and it paid off for him.

Reactions: Dionysus

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
We just lost 7 in a row they're going to win some games here and there until the end of the season lol
Well of course, but this team has a funny way of doing this, just watch em go on a little streak

Hope they dont tho, I want the Isles to get in instead of the Red Wings.

Last edited:
Reactions: SENStastic

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
Seriously, what a massive waste and a boat full of broken promises to G from goofy Dorion. Why the hell are these losers pulling off wins now? Such a bad taste left in my mouth this year.
Not a surprise though
They do it every year
Can't blame the opposing team to take these losers lightly too

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Seriously, what a massive waste and a boat full of broken promises to G from goofy Dorion. Why the hell are these losers pulling off wins now? Such a bad taste left in my mouth this year.
Giroux could have asked for a trade at any time or signed somewhere else.

Not a surprise though
They do it every year
Can't blame the opposing team to take these losers lightly too
lol they’ve won two in a row relax

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad