GDT: Senators at Bruins - 7PM - TSN5 - Break out or outbreak edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveMatthew

Bring in Peter
Apr 13, 2005
Ott
sorry.. I said Forbes … love them or hate them. But inform yourself.

Lol you know that the writers at Forbes don’t have access to the Senators books right?

They’re writing articles to sell ads. Not adhering to GAAP principles while filing taxes.

KingAlfie11

Nov 3, 2021
This is a young team with no defense, what did you expect? This team has a long way to go before they can even compete for a playoffs spot. Sens fans need to lower expectation here. I know it sucks losing but what is what it is!

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
Lol you know that the writers at Forbes don’t have access to the Senators books right?

They’re writing articles to sell ads. Not adhering to GAAP principles while filing taxes.

So you're saying there is a GAP in their non-GAAP numbers. :)

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
This is what happens when you sit on your hands all summer and do nothing to improve the team.

We have slightly improved in that we're mostly losing close games, instead of the blowouts from last year. Still Ls all the same though

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
This is a young team with no defense, what did you expect? This team has a long way to go before they can even compete for a playoffs spot. Sens fans need to lower expectation here. I know it sucks losing but what is what it is!

It is a completed rebuild according to the GM.

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Norris has looked off a few games now,way too much pressure on these kids...Good thing we signed Del Zotto

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road
Eugene Melnyk is the best owner ever is all I know

amen-brother.gif

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
The stats they showed during the game showed that third periods are the absolute worst, far worse than the second periods.

I have a hard time believing that. I feel like we usually have a decent effort in the third (but we suck so still lose) because we always get smashed in the second.

KingAlfie11

Nov 3, 2021
The sitting on your hands part applies to the GM's entire time with the team, not just last summer.
Its funny when a team is bad fans always blame the GM or the coach, Habs fans are blaming the coach and GM, in Chicago they were blaming the coach but he got fire. They never seem to put the blame on the players.

Reactions: aragorn
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad