GDT: Senators at Bruins - 7PM - TSN5 - Break out or outbreak edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DylanSensFan

BEESHIP: NBH
Aug 3, 2010
Calgary
Chabot 3 point in 11 games. 8.5 million.

Spends 4 minutes a game sanding behind the net.

Our entire team is shitting the bed right now and YOU single out one of the bright spots. Chabot and Zub are currently the defenders who slow the offence of the other teams by a large margin. So why, mention Chabot eh? Have a look a Pietrangelo.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deku

Jorge Garcia

Dec 9, 2004
Formenton had that icing beat with is wrong wth linesman there...
He was also home free earlier and got tackled by the Dman he had beat. No call, of course. The refs seem to have a limit on the number of holds, hooks and trips they're allowed to call on Formenton and Stutzle.

Sweatred

Erase me
Jan 28, 2019
For sure I bet if the team generated extra revenue Eugene wouldn't pocket it and hide it in tax free Barbados. Melnyk would definitely spend it on the team.

I can’t comment on that but I can tell you that Forbes does a report that sorta tells you how much money he pockets each year (it called Operating income or OI ) you can Google it.

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
I can’t comment on that but I can tell you that Forbes does a report that sorta tells you how much mine it he pickets each year (it called Operating income or OI ) you can Google it.

Melnyk would never lie about earnings or cook books. People banned by SEC would never do things like that.

Sweatred

Erase me
Jan 28, 2019
Melnyk would never lie about earnings or cook books. People banned by SEC would never do things like that.

ehhh … I don’t thinks accounts just ask owners .. I think it’s a bit more complicated… like evidence stuff.

DylanSensFan

BEESHIP: NBH
Aug 3, 2010
Calgary
I was flipping back and forth between this and the Wings - Oilers game… and Detroit looks so much better than us. With no more talent.

It’s all coaching.

It isn't coaching, its the teams attitude. They're afraid to lose and also afraid to play the game to win. They don't know how to press the gas and just keep pressing it. They're due for a good win after this tight game. f***ing Boston TRAP!

Reactions: Emrasie

KingAlfie11

Nov 3, 2021
This is what happens when you sit on your hands all summer and do nothing to improve the team.
Look at Montreal and Chicago they spend a ton of money this summer and look where they are in the standings? Another top 3 pick isn't the worst thing that can happen to the Sens, they were not going to make the playoffs this anyway no matter what they did this summer, this is still a rebuilding team dont let Dorion fool you into believing otherwise!

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
It isn't coaching, its the teams attitude. They're afraid to lose and also afraid to play the game to win. They don't know how to press the gas and just keep pressing it. They're due for a good win after this tight game. f***ing Boston TRAP!
They’re kids. They don’t give a f*** lol tell them to keep pressing they’ll keep pressing.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
I am beginning to think that coaching is a big part of the problem. We will never become a competitive team if we have an awful second period 75% of he time.

The stats they showed during the game showed that third periods are the absolute worst, far worse than the second periods.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal

Coaching is 1000% why they play the way they do.

That doesn't mean there aren't other big reason why we suck, but DJ is totally lost behind the bench at this point. I'd say Dorion should help him out but he should get fired first for putting together this team in the first place.

Reactions: Cosmix
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad